Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Alex
"

Bella POV

"
I wish I could escape reality in this moment. Jane was torturing Carlisle again.. I heard
his screams from the other side of the wall. I wished I could protect him, but Jane threatened me that if I protected him, the vampire that was with the Cullens would kill both Edward and Nessie. I felt like crying again. I heard Jane again.
"What," Carlisle screamed in pain again. "is," he screamed louder, "the child's power?!" she yelled and Carlisle fell to the floor. He stayed quiet. He wouldn't betray his family. He was the best father-in-law one could ever want. Jane threw him back into the room I was.
"You're lucky you have that shield." she growled harshly at me. Andthen she closed the door. I spoke when she was out of hearing distance.
"Carlisle I'm so sorry!"
I whispered helping him up. He kissed my forehead.
"I'm fine, Bella." he said smiling, though it didn't touch his eyes. His expression turned serious. "We need to get out of here.." he whispered so quietly, it was hard to hear, even with my super sensible ears. I nodded, looking into his eyes. They were black. Only black. Mine were too. I could still feel the burn of my throat when I saw them in the reflection of his eyes. My hands instinctively grabbed my throat.
"I know, I'm thirsty too. As if I were a newborn.." he added darkly. I swallowed again, my throat bursting into flames.
"I'm sorry Bella.." he muttered. I shook my head and smiled slightly.
"Lets get out of here" I said hoarsly. Carlisle nodded and hit the wall, making a big hole in it. We got out of it, our skin sparkling in the sunlight.
"Run!"
We got to a red car. I got some capes from a man and sat in the passenger's seat, handing one to Carlisle and putting one on myself. He stomped on the pedal and so, we drove away from Volterra.
***
We hunted in France. I had like 4 elk. Carlisle did too. His eyes were now yellowish.
We got to Forks in 2 days, running full speed.
"We will warn the witnesses.." Carlisle said before we reached the house. I nodded, eager to see Edward again. I had been in pain for the time I'd spent away from him. Like I'd left half of my life with him. He was my reason for living, my life practically. I felt anxious.
I heard someone gasp. Edward was with me in a second, his lips crushed mine with sudden fierceness. I kissed him back passionately, hugging myself to him. He smiled and pulled back, I searched for his lips again, groaning, wanting more. He chuckled and held my waist.
"Carlisle." he said hugging him tightly with one hand. Carlisle looked alive again as Esme kissed him. They went inside the house, Esme kissing my cheek and hugging me tightly.
Edward took me to our cottage.
"Nessie, Alice and Jasper are at Jacob's.." he said quietly. I nodded and held his hand. I let my shield unprotect me.
*You want to know what happened?*
He nodded, kissing me again. I kissed him back, twisting my fingers in his hair. He let out a soft moan and kissed me passionately.
He'd have to wait for the explination.
He slid his lips from my ear to my jaw to my shoulders and to my lips, doing it over and over again. It made me tremble. I traced the shadows under his eyes, his perfect lips, I kissed his eyelids and nose. His eyes rolled back a little.
"Tell me.." I managed to whisper. "Why haven't you gone hunting?"
He chuckled, caressing my face.
"I wasn't thirsty, love." he said simply. "I had other things in my mind." he whispered. I sighed.
"You should go hunting.." I whispered under his lips, letting my tounge slightly touch his lower lip. He sighed and his scent drove me mad.
"Only if you come with me." he murmured.
*Of course.*
He smiled and we dressed up as quickly as possible. Nessie would be back in two hours. We'd be ready to tell her the truth.


© 2010 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
There will be Jasper POV, Edward POV, Jake POV and possibly Jane POV.. Or Alec.
Hope you enjoy it(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex