Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Alex
"

Short Chapter in Jasper's POV. Next one will be Alice's.

"

I walked in human speed to where I heard the sound of Alice giggling. When I got there, I sensed all the emotions in the little space. Worry from Edward, anxiety from Nessie, hapiness from Alice, but there was something there hidden in her emotions.. Maybe worry, too.

"Alice is everything ok?" I asked eyeing Edward.

"Why wouldn't it be?" she said smiling. Though I could feel she was worried now. I frowned.

"Why are you worried then?"

"Um.."

I heard a faint sound of someone running towards Alice. I instantly crouched in front of her and hissed. Edward did the same to Bella. The werewolf phased and Nessie got on top of him.

"Get Alice and Nessie out of here Jasper." Edward whispered in a dead voice.

"Edward, they'll smell both of us. We'll still be found. I have to go.." Alice whispered back.

I could only sense fear and worry from all of us. I tried to make them calm, but not even I could be calm. A growl formed in my chest. Alice hugged me and motioned me to relax. She hugged me by the waist and kissed me. I kissed her back worried. She sighed and ended the kiss. She stepped away from me, and in the trees, I saw a dark shadow in a cloak.



© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex