Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Alex
"

Alice POV! Short, but interesting! (I think..)

"

"It's time.." I whispered to Edward. He hugged me and whispered 'Good Luck' in my ear. Bella and Nessie did the same. I heard Jacob whimper.

"Jacob says he'll miss you.." Edward said, still hugging me tightly. I nodded and kissed Bella's cheek. I looked at her seriously.

"Please wear good clothes.. For me.." I said honestly. I bought her a closet full of beautiful clothes and she wore ripped jeans!

"I love you, Alice.. You're the best sister-in-law one could ever ask for." she whispered.

I turned to Jazz. I kissed him with as much force as possible.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't want to worry you.." I whispered under his worried lips. He hugged me tightly and released me.

"Say 'I love you' to everyone.. Especially Esme.." I yelled as I walked to Alec.

It was over. I had to save Nessie by sacrificing myself. I had to become one of the Volturi in order for them to leave Nessie..I motioned Alec to wait and hurried back to give a note to Bella.

"It's for all of you.." I whispered and kissed Jasper again. "I love you. Always have, always will.."

He looked like crying.

I ran away with Alec, hoping they'd forgive me.



© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex