Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Alex
"

Bella POV Next three will be all Nessie(:

"

I saw, my eyes wide open, how Alice walked over to Alec. I clinged to Edward, a human instinct no doubt. He hugged me tightly, staring at where Alice had left too. I opened the note written in her neat calligraphy:

 

Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, Bella, Nessie and Quileutes,

I hope you forgive me for leaving you this way. I did never mean to hurt you this deeply.. See I had to leave for the safety of all of you.. It was an exchange Jane and I made.. Why Jane? Well you see, she knew all of Aro's decisions were being monitored by me.. She feared we would be more loved than them.. She, amazingly, tricked Aro and killed him. Marcus and Caius sure didn't interphere.. They were mad at their brother for the past time.. She called me when I was shopping for Christmas.. She said she wanted the baby for her.. That she was still a menace to our world. I reminded her that she was safe, of course.. But she insisted. She threatened me by saying they would be comming soon to destroy us all.. That was when I told you.  I did a very good efort keeping it from Jasper and Edward, I must say. They would sure not let me do this.. But I had too.. I am willing for my death rather than yours.. I am willing to kill humans rather than letting you suffer... Then Jane called again. She said she wanted to speak to me privately. I said I didn't want her near Forks.. She of course did what she wanted. She came here unexpectedly with Alec, Demetri and Felix, and took away Carlisle and Bella. She tortured Carlisle to make him bring Nessie.

Then surprisingly, they escaped from the iron room.. A room made especially to have vampires as hostages.. When she found out they had escaped, she called me and offered me something else.. Something I was willing to do..

I joined them. It was either that, or all of us killed..

Please, please, don't come back for me. They'll be expecting that and will kill you with no mercy. I already made the decision of staying there for as long as I shall exist. But, please do always remember me happily..

I hope you forgive me.. I'll be watching..

Alice.

 

I read the note over and over again.. Hoping the words sank in. It fell from my hands. I would have caught it, but I felt like I'd been tasered.

Edward caught it and read it in half a second. He handed it to Jasper. He read only the first sentence.

"Nothing for me.." he said looking at the names adressed.

Huh? Edward turned the paper around. Ah, there was more. I snatched the note from him and read:

 

Jasper,

I handed the note to Jasper. He took it, trembling. He read it aloud.

 

"Please know that I will always love you. I knew I loved you even before we met. Don't ever forget me. I'll always be in your heart. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Never forget that you are. Please don't look for me, love. They'll kill you and I couldn't bear that.. Even if it was family who killed you.. I love you. Take care of everyone for me.

I'll be in your heart,

Alice"

 

"It's over. We're comming for her." he said holding the note to his frozen heart.

 



© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex