Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Alex
"

Bella POV. I know.. "Idiot! The book is called RENESMEE Cullen!" sorryy..

"
Edward looked at Jasper intently.
"You read the note, Jasper. They'll kill us all if we go. And they'd know.. Alice is with them.."
Jasper growled. I could feel the atmosphere getting tense. Jasper with his black eyes looking at nothing, Edward holding my hand too tightly, Jacob whimpering and Nessie crying into his fur. I sobbed, tearlessly, and Edward hugged me tightly. He ran his finger from my neck to my waist soothingly and kissed the top of my head. I continued sobbing.
I heard Esme and Carlisle comming. They ran full-speed, probably wondering what was wrong.
"Alice left with Alec." Edward said harshly. I shivered at the sound of his voice. He kissed my hair again. Esme cried tearlessly too. Carlisle supported her and led her to the house, his eyes full of fear, worry and despair.
Jacob set Nessie on her feet. She still cried into his fur, he whimpered and ran into the forest. He came back two seconds later, in human form. He held Nessie by her waist and rubbed her shoulders, trying to calm her down. It was still unbelieveable to see how bug Nessie was now in four years. Her brown locks reached her waist, defining her perfect face beautifully. Her lips were, naturally, a redish shade of pink. Her eyes, my eyes, brought them out even more. Edward's features were in there too. The shape of her nose, her lips, her lovely eyes.
Jacob carried Nessie, who was still sobbing, to her room in our cottage.
"You can sleep with us if you want too.." Edward whispered to him. "She needs that. You, I mean."
Jacob nodded and kissed Nessie's forehead.
"Bella, love." he murmured, lifting my chin up with one finger. "Would you let me speak to Jasper?"
I nodded. He smiled, the smile not touching his eyes, and kissed me. I sighed and walked to the house, where the witnesses still waited.


© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex