Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Alex
"

Renesmee POV

"
I cried into Jake's warm chest. He rubbed my back soothingly, which made me cry louder. I heard him cry too, though I wasn't sure it I was just imagining the sound or if it was true. I wanted to look up at him, to see if he was all right, but I could only stay frozen in Jake's arms. He kissed the top of my head and carried me without hesitation. As if I was 10 pounds instead of a 110. He walked us slowly to the cottage Esme and Alice had worked on when mom turned 19. (Though she denied she was 19. She said she would be 18 forever. Age was apparently a hard topic for mom..) The cottage was more of a remeinder of Alice than we needed. I hid my face in Jake's chest. He took three deep breaths and set me on my feet, still holding on to my waist.
"Nessie.." he breathed. It was then when I looked into his eyes, he was not crying, but his eyes were watery and full of tears. I stroked his cheek and kissed away the tear that fell down from his eye. He smiled slightly, the corners of his mouth barely twitching at the edges.
"Nessie, don't cry.."
I touched his face. I still prefered to 'show' others what I spoke instead of actually saying it.
I showed him a picture of Alice and I neck to neck. We were in a meadow. It was sunny and her skin sparkled like thousands of tiny diamonds reflecting the sun. My skin sparkled too, but not like hers, it faintly glowed in the sunlight, making it possible for me to walk out in the sunlight in a place full of humans. The vision suddenly changed course, from being in a sunny meadow, to a castle. A black and frightening castle. Alice was now wearing a dark cloak that covered her from head to toe, only leaving her face exposed. Her eyes, golden butterscotch before, were now a brilliant red tone. I shivered as I saw Jane and Alec Volturi at her side. They both wore a dark cloak as Alice did. Jane, with her curious expression, was looking at someone sitting in front of them. She had long brunette curls that reached to her waist. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown, that even in the dark, they seemed deep. Her beautiful full lips were a redish shade of pink, which her eyes brought out sweetly. The beautiful girl looked up to Jane with wide, terrified eyes. Jane smiled viciously at her and mumbled the word 'pain' to the girl on the floor. The girl, confused, began asking what was wrong, but stopped immediately and curved her body when the wave of pain comming from evil little Jane, hit her. The girl screamed at the pain and horror she felt. But the image was even more horrifying, as Alice, tiny sweet Alice, laughed maliciously at the girl on the floor. Laughed at the pain. Laughed at me, I realized. I shivered and Jake did too.
"Nessie, stop, please!" he pleaded hugging me tightly. I immediately took my hand away from his face and held it down to my heart.
"Im.. I'm sorry..." I muttered running to the bathroom. He tried to stop me, but I ran faster than him. When he was in human form anyways..
"Nessie?" I heard mom whisper. I heard the whoosh of dad running towards me, and I knew he could break the door and get to me, but I locked the door, ignoring him when he knocked it.
"Nessie?"
I wanted to tell him to go away, but I couldn't find my lips. The tears started flowing again, this time, silently atleast. Jacob knocked away the bolt and came in to hug me. I shrugged him off. I felt rude to do this, but I didn't feel like being loved right now. He stayed frozen.
"Did.. Did I... Did I do something?" Jake stuttered. Dad shook his head.
"She feels depressed, Jacob. She wants some time alone."
Jacob nodded once and kissed my cheek. I sighed and took a deep breath. Dad's mind reading was something that was really beneficial right now. I'd have to thank him later.
"Anytime.." he whispered and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.
I sighed again and tried to stand up, but failed and fell down. Jake quickly took my hand and helped me up. Once I was up and had the ability to speak, I said with as much force as possible the words that would change everything.
"Lets go and destroy the Volturi."


© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex