Amused

Amused

A Chapter by Alex

     My mother did nothing in respect of my wave of pain. I growled.

     "How do I do it?" I asked through my teeth. I really wanted my mom to suffer now. She deserved more pain than the one of my burning, the one that was still in my throat. A hiss came between my clenched teeth.

     "Breathe, Jane, dear. Your mother is dead." Aro said with a hint of amusement in his tone.

     "What?" Aro chuckled and looked at me. I flinched from the color of his eyes. I had seen them before, but with a blurt vision. It was terrifying, yet comfortable how they looked at me. He chuckled again and took my hand. I stared at him and raised my eyebrows. What was he doing? I felt an urge to rip his hand off, but I controlled it.

      "Ah. You are quite amusing." he breathed. The scent of his breath was unbelievably sweet. It didn't smell like cologne or any perfume... It was better. Aro laughed a shaky laugh and let my hand go.

     "Come, Jane! We have so much to teach you!" he said between laughs. I stood there, frozen. He seemed like a good guy. I hesitantly followed him through the metal door.

***

     "Here dear," he said, handing me a black robe. "You'll need this."

     I eyed him suspiciously while taking the robe and putting it on. He laughed at my expression and took another robe, a red one rather than black, and then put one hand on my shoulder. Again, I felt the urge to shake him off and rip him apart, but I reminded myself to behave. Aro led me to a dark place. To an underground cave and to an elevator, to another cave to a dark room. I could hear other conversations from other rooms.

     "I'll bring in more tonight. I head Aro brought two new members." a female voice said. I heard a scoff and a giggle.

     "Alec and Jane, I believe..." said a wary male, deep voice, though it sounded so soft! 

     "Yes. The witch twins, or so they're called. The little girl turned out to be fantastic!" Aro exclaimed as he led us to where the commotion was happening.

     There were four other vampires in the room, two males and two females. All extremely beautiful, with the same pale skin and red eyes as Aro, they seemed really fragile. Like they could snap in any moment. Though they didn't feel that way, Aro's hand was firm and hard on my shoulder... Like a rock. I wondered if my skin would feel the same.

     "Dear Jane, would you demonstrate your gift to us?" said the man with the hoarse but soft voice I had heard before.  I nodded weakly, not sure what he was talking about. Aro laughed, it sounded like windchimes brushing against each other.

     "Your gift, my dear, is what you brought from your human life to immortality." he said serious but amazed.

     Ah, so the pain thing I did was my gift. This didn't surprise me, I did get on people's nerves in human life. Though that was merely a blur. Irritated, I looked farther but saw only a blur of things. It was exhausting to search for human memories! Though there was one I did remember... I shrugged the thought off.

     "On who?" I breathed.

      "Me, of course." said the man with the soft voice.

     "Sure." I muttered. Aro laughed again. He seemed to be really optimistic. Weird... But nice in a way.

     "That is Marcus, dear one. This is Caius,"-he pointed at a blonde man who was sitting on a throne-,"...This is Heidi,"-he pointed at a feline woman who was neatly dressed. She wore a beautiful khaki dress that fitted her slim shape perfectly. And so I realized, I envied her. I snapped my eyes away from her.

     "And this is Amithen." he said calmly. I turned to him and followed his gaze to a redhead vampire that was standing in front of us. She was pale too, but not as pale as the others, her ivory skin was beautiful though. It emphazized her thick, black messy curls.  I nodded weakly and turned to Aro. He stared back smiling and nodded towards Marcus, the man with the soft voice.

     "Jane." he commanded.

     I took a deep breath and forced pain into him. I heard a growl and a moan come from somewhere in the room. I turned to see who had made the noise, crouching deffensively. I locked my eyes in the author of the growl, Amithen.

     She threw herself at me and I immediately knew my defense.

     "Pain." I murmured smugly. She stopped a meter away from me, falling to the floor. I sent more waves of pain and torture to her, making her scream and twich on the floor. I shot a cautious glance at Aro, but he didn't seem troubled with my behavior. In fact, every witness looked amused. I turned to Amithen. She was still screaming in pain, but she opened her eyes a little. I forced more pain on her. And then I realized...

    

     I was new to the world. New to myself. I was a vampire and she was my enemy. Instinctively, I launched myself at her and tore her head off her body with a loud screetching noise. I smiled in pleasure.



© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely done!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 7, 2010
Last Updated on September 1, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex