Miracles

Miracles

A Chapter by Alex

     That word made my throat burst into flames again. I gulped and nodded smugly. I knew what I wanted to do. But I had to ask Aro first. Aro seemed like an undertanding man. He always laughed at my reactions and words. Surely this would pass that wall too.     

     "Aro?" I asked in a monotone.

     "Yes, dear?" he answered with a smile. I glanced at him, smiling back a little.

     "Would you mind if I hunted alone?" I said quickly. Not wanting to upset him. I really liked that he was really cheerful. Just like my brother. I bit my tounge. Oh, how I missed him. He was like my other half in a way. We really got along, not like most siblings, we cared and loved each other. I was really going to miss him.

     "Of course I don't mind!" he interrupted my misery. "Have fun! But remember, after you're done hide the corpses very well so they won't be found by other humans. And don't get seen please, dear." he pleaded. Simple, I could do that. I nodded and he rose to his feet.

     "Follow my scent to the castle." he added smoothly.

     I smiled and turned away, jumping to a roof where I had a view. The scent of human blood filled my lungs. I took a deep breath. My mouth flowed with liquid and my stomach twisted. My muscles coiled to spring at the four humans waiting below me. I growled with thirst and jumped at the nearest one of them. She opened her mouth to scream just in the second that I sank my powerful teeth through her neck. It was easy, like biting into butter. I sucked and gulped her delicious and thirst quenching blood.

     The other three women turned to stare at me. I hissed. They would scream and I would get caught. I knew that. I couldn't let that happen. Aro told me not to! And what if somebody saw a vampire feeding?! What they had done to Alec and I at the firebone... I had to make them quiet!

     I sent a weak wave of pain, making them moan only. I snapped all three of their necks in half a second and emptied the bodies. Their blood warmed my body from head to toe and quenched all my thirst, leaving the sweet taste of it in my mouth. I looked at my clothes. I had a dress, of course. It was black and it reached to the floor. Long sleeved and shoulderless. I groaned. It was all torn and full of blood! I was a mess. I straightened my loose and long hair into a neat bun. I looked around for something that could cover me up. I sighed in relief. Lucky I had left my cloak on the floor. I quickly put it on and hid my mess under it. I looked at the four empty corpses. Where was I going to hide them? Stupid. I was being stupid.

     I suddenly heard a gasp. I growled and settled into a crouch. I prepared to send the waves of pain if someone was too near, but I relaxed as I saw who it was. I almost chocked with happiness.. Miracles did happen.

     "Alec." I breathed.



© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah!! He's still alive!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on September 1, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex