Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Alex

"Nessie.." Jake mumbled. I put my finger on his lips, shushing him.
"Alice is being forced into this. I know that." I merely whispered.
I knew my voice would break if I tried to speak louder. "The only way to save her from them, is to end them." I said coldly looking at dad. He frowned and looked at me, a million emotions in his eyes. Fury, worry, compassion, understandment.
"Dad?" I whispered patting his cheek. He held my hand to him.
"Nessie. We can't possibly win. It's Alec and Jane and Renata and Santiago! Felix, demetri!" he said with worry. I paused for a moment, thinking on the right way to answer.
"Dad. What about you? And Jasper? And mom? Mom could protect us all from Jane, Alec and Demetri. Even Renata and Santiago I think. Then you can take them and Felix-"
"Yes!" dad hissed, interrupting me. "Yes! Nessie!" he cheered and kissed my cheek. I looked at Jake and he shrugged. I frowned slightly and took his hand.
"Bella. Do you remember Bree?" he said smiling. Mom looked confused for a minute and then she gasped.
"In the meadow?" she said smiling lightly. "Will she help? Is she still alive?" mom asked a bit panicked now. Dad gave her a peck on the lips to calm her down.
"No, love. Sadly no... But she gave me a handful lot of information that night. And I think I know where a friend of hers is." he smiled. "His name is Fred. He has a rare gift of making others repulsed by the thought of him. He would sure help."
I suddenly felt hope at his words. Jake hugged me tightly, noticing my hope as I still held his hand.
"And where do we fit in here, Edward?" Jake asked, suddenly excited.
"Same as always." mom answered punching him playfully. Jake laughed.
"So it's on. We're ending this." I said smiling.


© 2010 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
Short, but important.
Please let me know what you think!
I accept criticism cooly (;
no, really: I don't mind if you think this was idiotic. Just let me know PLEASE

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex