Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Alex

Dad and Jake exchanged a glance. Jacob still looked troubled by something. I caressed his face and wondered what was wrong.
"The future seeing bloodsucker is going to kill is all." he spit through his teeth. What? Hadn't he just been all excited to fight the Volturi? Eager to kill some vampires? I frowned and stood up.
"Jacob," I said slowly. "Alice is just trying to save us all from a tragic ending. You don't have to be like that." I said angrily. He kept his frown and took a deep breath. I noticed he was trembling. I heard dad and mom hiss menacingly at Jacob, who looked really sick.
"Renesmee, stand back." Mom ordered. I shivered from the venom in her voice, but followed the order and stepped away from Jake. He looked at me with sorrow eyes.
"It will be best if I leave." he said coldly to me. I opened my mouth to speak, but he was already gone. I stood there, frozen like an idiot, waiting for his words to sink in.
"Nessie?" Jasper said as he came through the door. I couldn't find my voice. I just felt the darkness rule over my body, crushing me completely.
***
My eyes fluttered open and saw three faces of worry above me.
"Jasper, Mom, Dad..." I whispered as I tried to sit up. I still felt some darkness in my body, but it wasn't so powerful. "Where is Jake?" I wondered. Dad looked at me and stroked my cheek.
"He is down at La Push. He called and said he was sorry. But don't worry, he'll be here tomorrow." Mom said barely smiling, her lips merely twitching at the corners.
"Edward," Emmett blurted cheerfully through the door. He always was happy to a new comfortation. Dad turned to look at him, a dead expression in his eyes. Emmett smiled triumphantly.
"Fred is here."
Those words changed everybody's face.
Mom's face changed from worry and despair, to joy and overwhelm. So did Dad's and Jasper looked... Hopeful. I smiled widely, hopeful too.
Fred was supposed to be a major player in this game. Dad said he had a very rare power to repel others when they even thought of him. Of course, mom would be blinded from that because it took place in the mind, but the news still made me feel alive. Joyful and eager to finish there ancient enemies who thought they ruled over.
"All right. Bring him in." Dad said with a smile. Emmett jumped towards the door and opened it, letting Fred in.
Fred was really tall, he was about 6'5 and he had thick blonde hair. He looked bulky, but he wasn't fat at all. He looked more like a college student rather than high school. His eyes were a dark crimson red. A little thirsty, I guessed.
"I will help you fight." Fred said in a deep attractive voice. "But I am asking for an exchange."
"Whatever you wish." Dad said meeting his strangely colored eyes. He chuckled at someone's thought and pointed at me.
"She is not entirely a vampire. She is half human. Bella is her mother and I am his father, we are her biological parents." he said smoothly. I blushed a little and looked away. Fred turned to look at me and smiled.
"I knew it from the color of her eyes." he said cooly. I looked at him and smiled a bit. He loooked back at Dad.
"And yours?" Fred asked him, curiosity plain in his voice.
"We feed of animals." Fred's head snapped up at him.
"Of course, their blood is different." Dad muttered. "But tastes horrible... There is another choice. I know your acts are noble. You seem good. No, you are good. Hmm... Yes. Old age?" dad continued answering his thoughts.
"Yes. Riley said your eyes had turned yellow from age. I didn't know it was a reflection of lifestyle... I sure would like to learn it if you'll teach." Fred said hopefully.
"Of course we will." Dad answered with a smile. "But first, we learn if you may."
"Yes, indeed." Fred answered thoughtfully.


© 2010 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
Please review this!
I see many people read and I want to hear your comments about how I could improve this!
Please please review!
I hope you liked it(:
I'll be writing more soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex