Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Alex

The few days in front of us were complicated.

 We asked the wolves and the visitors from last time to join us in battle, only The Amazon coven (Kachiri, Senna,Zafrina), The Denali coven (Eleazar, Carmen, Kate, Tanya,), Benjamin from the Egyptian coven, and of course, The Romanian coven (Stefan and Vladmir). But all the wolves, including Sam's pack, would join us.

It would be a fair fight. The Romanians would preferably take over Caius and Marcus, since they still held remorse for what had happened centuries ago. The Denalis would take Felix and Demetri, for killing Irina the last time. Our coven would split up and end with Aro, Jane and Alec. The wolves would take the guards easily.

And they were going to attack. Alice had told us that before they took her.

That reminded me.

Alice!

Were we going to take her too? Kill her? We couldn't! She was family! I.. I couldn't let them do that! Even if she killed some of us, I couldn't bare see if someone hurt tiny Alice.

"We won't." Dad whispered as he stared at the horizon. His expression looked worried. No, he was more than worried, he was terrified for his death. His lips barely twitched at the corners when he heard my thoughts.

"Yes. I am terrified. But not for my death, if that's what it would be called. I am more terrified at the thought of anyone that I care of and love gets hurt. Especially you and Bella..." he looked down at the floor. His eyes were moist, but no tears fell down from them since that was impossible. I lunged myself to his side and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, crying tearlessly, while I smoothed his hair and rubbed his arm soothingly. I suddenly felt a warm, wet liquid fall from my eyes. He kissed the tears away and smiled slightly.

"Jacob's here." Dad announced while he let me go and led me to Jake.

Jake's eyes were full of tears too. Which made me cry more. Quietly, atleast.

Dad hissed at some thought he had, though it didn't sound angry, just worried. Terrified.

"I'm so sorry, Jacob..." he choked out. Jacob finally broke into tears and fell to the floor.

I didn't know why he was crying, but it sure took a lot for Jacob to cry. I tried to ask why, but I couldn't find my lips.

Why is he crying? Is he okay? Is it because he's worried too? I thought at Dad.

"No. Billy," Dad took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Billy-"

"BILLY JUST GOT BIT BY ONE OF THE FREAKING ITALIAN BLOODSUCKERS!" Jacob yelled at us. He looked at me with an expression that broke my heart, I immediately ran at him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Jake, Jake," I crooned stroking his cheek.

Jake, please, don't cry. Everything is going to be fine, love. Don't cry. I pleaded, crying in sincronization with him.

He hugged me real tight to his chest. He kept sobbing, but after some minutes, stop crying altogether. I kept kissing his cheek, his nose, his neck. He looked into my eyes for a minute, then spoke, his voice breaking in some points.

"No it's not, Nessie."

Yes, it is, Jake. If he wasn't going to be okay, he would be screaming in pain from the venom. I saw it when mom transformed. Though she didn't scream, she told me she really wanted to.

"It's not that, Nessie." He paused for a minute, trying to control his expression. "He's gone."

I gasped.

 



© 2010 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
hehe
thiss
please
P
PL
PLE
PLEA
PLEAS
PLEASE
PLEAS
PLEA
PLE
PL
P

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

no.. not next chapter,
I will continue WRITING this chapter later!
be sure to review ti please!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on August 12, 2010
Last Updated on August 12, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex