Colder

Colder

A Chapter by Alex
"

Life with Edward after the whole saga.

"
"Bella."
She turned around immediately and I was able to see the only face in the world that could make me feel happy about being in hell. My one and only true love, my soul practically...
"Bella." I repeated as I took in her expression. She hugged me tightly by the waist and kissed my chest. I looked down at her hair and held her to carry her in my arms. I kissed her hair and sighed. She looked into my eyes and although I couldn't read her mind, I could see everything in her eyes. She was pained, of course. Pained and crushed. it reminded me of when I had left her, and that only made the self-loathing stronger. I also noticed her beautiful rounded eyes were black, and the shadows under her eyes had grown more pronounced.
"Bella, love." I said soothingly, kissing under her jaw. She tucked her head under her hair and snuggled closer to my chest. It only took me a minute to realize she was so crushed, so sad, so broken, she didn't want to be spoken to. I heard a sound ripple from her chest, it sounded like someone was tearing her up, but before I could panic, I heard the tearless sobs comming from her heart.
"Bella!" I breathed and hugged her closely. I ran my fingers through her hair, soothing her hopefully. She turned to look at me and smiled a little. The expression was wrong, it was like the smile was broken a million times and everytime it tried to be fixed, had lost a piece of it.
When she spoke, her voice was almost a whisper. "Isn't there a way?" she asked, her voice breaking. The heart breaking sound sent shivers down my spine. My frozen heart suddenly felt colder.
"I wish. I wish there was. But Charlie's heart isn't beating anymore." I whispered almost inaudibly back. She shuddered and nodded slightly, cuddling back into my chest.


© 2010 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
Ignore all problems.
I know it's really short, but it's like an intro to everything.
I'll write a lot more tomorrow :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its good but yh a little more would have been great. Still good though!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 26, 2010
Last Updated on August 26, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex