Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by Alex

"Hmm." I heard a bored but childish voice say.

I knew who it would be, but I didn't want to even look at her. She would surely look back at me and send that wave of torturing pain Dad talked to me about.

"Oh. You brought the dogs." Felix scoffed. I heard the deep, ferocious growl comming from Jake's chest. I instinctively took a step behind him, angling myself between him and Seth. Shielding part of him with my back. Jake looked at me and stepped in front of me, growling. Demetri shot a panicked glance at him and took a step back. Jacob ran into the forest in the same second that Seth and Paul took his place. I heard a deep grumble, and suddenly, Jake was back in his human form. He motioned Seth and Paul to get back and took me by the waist, hugging me to him.

"Oh, so romantic." The childish voice scoffed. I could hear the smirk in her voice. "It's so tragic we'll have to end this. You two are great together. A mutt, and a half child. Lovely." she said neutrally, that even in monotone, it sounded insulting. Jacob bared his teeth at her and held me behind his back, ready to attack. I took his hand and pulled him back to me. I wasn't about to lose him so quickly.

"What has she even done to you bloodsucker?" Jacob asked Jane acidly. "Or is it jealousy that brought you here?" he challenged. My eyes widened in terror as Jane frowned, clearly irritated by Jake's answer. She hissed, settling into a crouch. As I saw what she was about to do, I crouched back and jumped infront of Jacob, I heard a loud, tearing noise, and Jacob was on the floor, bleeding uncontrollably.



© 2010 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
DUN DUN DUN!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on August 28, 2010
Last Updated on August 28, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex