Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Alex

"No!" I screamed between sobs. Jacob was lying on the floor, bleeding his throat out.
"Why?!" I yelled at Jane, lauching myself at her. "You jealous brat!" I heard the heavy footsteps of the other wolves comming to attack, so I stopped and controlled my temper before I killed everyone. Seth was already ripping Felix appart, and Paul and Jared had Demetri. Sam, Quil and Embry were chewing Jane's body appart. I nodded to myself when I was calm enough, and ran to Jake.
"Jake!" I screamed, as if that would help him heal. "Jake can you hear me?!" I shook him to see where his wounds were. It looked like Jane had bit him. Bit his neck and probably broke some of his bones when she crushed him to the floor.
"N..N-n-n-n-nessie." he muttered and smiled slightly, stroking my hair. "You're f-f-f-ine."
I touched his bitten neck and tasted the blood. It didn't repell, it was actually kind of delicious, but it tasted like acid. Venom, I guessed.
Jacob! Jacob listen to me! Jake! She bit you Jake! Don't leave me! Please!
"I won't." he whispered.

But he was slipping away. I could hear his pulse slowing down, his lugs breathing more oxygen in response. He turned to smile at me, and I heard his heart halt into a stop.

Before I knew it, I was pumping his chest.

"JACOB!" I yelled, warm tears strolling down my cheeks. "JACOB BLACK! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Suddenly, Mom, Dad, Alice, Jasper and Emmett appeared. Dad pushed me back from Jacob, and mom bit into his neck.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!! HE'S GONNA DIE QUICKER!" a tiny and hoarse voice yelled.

I couldn't see who had yelled because of all the tears in my eyes. But the voice sounded in pain, in agony, half dead, half unconcious. I heard the intake of seven breaths. My eye lids fluttered and I fell asleep in Dad's arms. Realizing my true and only love was dead. There was no hope left.



© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on August 29, 2010
Last Updated on August 29, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex