Chapter 5- You Go This Way, I Go That Way, And He Goes This Way!

Chapter 5- You Go This Way, I Go That Way, And He Goes This Way!

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

Soren walks off the train. Jax & Kidd follow suit.

 

Jax: “Well b*****s. I’m off to treat a couple people.”

 

Soren and Kidd are talking and have completely ignored Jax. Jax shrugs his shoulders and says “whatever” and heads towards Sonic Park. Soren yells and catches Jax’s attention.

 

Soren: “I’m not sure how long this is going to take. Where do you want to meet us up at?”

 

Jax: “Just come on over to Sonic Park. I’ll just be knockin’ heads until you get there.”

 

Soren & Kidd smile. Kidd comments on how cocky Jax is and how he’s been like that as long as he’s known him. After Kidd and Soren turn and walk towards East Caesar. Kidd starts talking to Soren about Myles during the walk to EC. Jax on the other hand is running.

 

Jax (singing): “About to whoop some asssssss baby”

 

Then five minutes pass and Soren and Kidd are about to part ways.

 

Soren: “I’m about to make a right at this street coming up. Skymon’s base is just up ahead.”

 

Kidd: “Yeah, yeah I know.”

 

Kidd reaches into his pocket and grabs his knife. Soren asks if he is nervous. Kidd starts to smirk.

 

Kidd: “Not in the slightest. Boss made sure he erased fear from us over the years.”

 

Kidd starts to have a flashback about him and apparently two other members who are laid out on the floor with someone yelling at them. “FEAR NO ONE BUT ME!!” the voice says. Kidd starts to pull himself together

 

Kidd (sarcastically): “Whoo boy. Good times”

 

Soren then starts to go his own way. Kidd continues to walk towards the base.

           

The scene shifts over to Jax and he is arguing with a woman.

 

Jax: “Look ma’am I’m sorry I thought he was part of a gang.”

 

Woman: “HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT? ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WERE WALKING AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU COME ALONG, TURN HIM AROUND AND PUNCH HIM IN THE STOMACH!”

 

Jax (trying to talk): “He’ll be alright all he ne-“    

 

Woman: “HE’S BEEN ON THE GROUND AND HASN’T MOVED FOR FIVE MINUTES!”

 

Jax lets out a sigh and apologizes. He turns and walks away while the lady is still yelling at him.

 

Jax (talking to himself): “You try to do the world a favor and this is what you get”

 

Then all of a sudden Jax starts to hear some loud music. He starts walking towards the sound. All of a sudden he looks through a window and sees people dancing. Jax starts to smile.

 

Jax: “Game time baby”

 

He starts to think of how he is going to play this out. He tries to remember what Soren told him. In Jax’s head he thinks Soren told him to rush in and swing on everybody.

 

Jax (Thinking): “Oh well. It’s not like he’s the boss of me anyway.”

 

Jax then starts to walk to the party. All of a sudden Jax feels a tap on the shoulder. Jax turns around and he sees a fist fly towards his face. Jax easily grabs the fist, pulls the person towards him and face plants him in the cement. All of a sudden Jax sees four men surrounding him.

 

Gang Member #1: “You’re Jax from the Sunset Squad!”

 

Gang Member #2: “I hear you’re quite the beast!”

 

Jax: “You’re talking as if you want an autograph”

 

Gang Member #3: “Don’t get cocky.”  

 

Gang Member #4: “What do you expect to do against four of us?”

 

Jax (cracking his knuckles): “Give ya’ll the treatment”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Note: I'm a major spoil hound. Before I read Bleach I already knew Aizen was the villain

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love Jax! He is the best character ever. He made me laugh in this chapter too. I loved this chapter. Kidd was a little entertaining. Soren is still my favorite character. Boy, oh boy is Jax fired up. I can't wait to meet Myles when I read this. Great chapter. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jax i amazing :3
!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great chapter and p.s. I had the same feeling about Aizen too. Kinda like Kabuto too. They both didn't look trust worthy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love Jax! he's my favorite definitely! I can't wait for the badass fighting scene!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm really curious about Myles now... But Jax is getting more and more awesome! I think his cocky attitude is just right to not be annoying but to be really funny.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OH SNAPS! JAX IS BRINGING DOWN THE THUNDA

Posted 12 Years Ago


Just so you know, Jax is now my manga husband and your invited to our wedding!!! No joke, he's so cool!!! That chick who was yelling at him can just shut it because her boyfriend OBVIOUSLY looked like a gang member so that's HIS fault not Jax!!! I can't wait to see Jax give those real gang members 'the treatment'!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love Jax so much! XD I like how you throw in a bit of comical relief here and there

Posted 12 Years Ago


hahah i love jax!!! omggg i love how you know how to make it funny in like a good way and also the first flash back that made me a lil scared to but oh well hahah keep it up, this is great

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haha, lol, coming along really well, am quite interested in finding out how Soren is going to deal with Myles, and Jax is really getting hyped up. The comedy is really good, and you can never have too much of that (actually...maybe not too much)

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1020 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..