Chapter 9- Four Against One Is Easy When Your Part Of The Main Cast

Chapter 9- Four Against One Is Easy When Your Part Of The Main Cast

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

The chapter starts off and it’s back to Kidd. He’s circled between Skymon’s elite and seems to be thinking of a plan

 

Kidd (Thinking): “Let me see. That guy has a knife. He’ll be nothing to worry about. That one next to him doesn’t seem to be carrying any weapons. I’m guessing he’s confident in his physical strength. This one behind me is carrying a Flintlock. Where the hell did he manage to get something like that? Then last but not least this other guy doesn’t seem to have a weapon either but he looks out of shape.” He looks over at the out of shape guy and he is already sweating. “HE HASN’T EVEN BUDGED AN INCH!” Kidd thinks to himself. He is looking around and tries to figure who he’ll attack first.

 

Marco: “Well when are you going to make your first move?”

 

Kidd: “After you make yours I guess” 

 

Soon after the guy begins to pull out his flintlock and before he can fully draw it Kidd manages to cut the gun in half with his blade and while still in motion he throws an uppercut, which lands. Skymon appears to have a look of disbelief and while the guy is still dazed from the uppercut, Kidd knees him in the groins. The man falls down in pain.

 

Fatty: “Seriously? A low blow?”

 

Ryobi: “What kind of coward are you?”

 

Moscow: “Why can’t you fight like a man?”

 

Marco (still holding his genitals while he speaks): “Cheater”

 

Kidd (looking down at the guy): “THIS ISN’T A BOXING MATCH! AND HOW CAN YOU GUYS SAY ANYTHING ABOUT COWARDICE WHEN IT’S 4 AGAINST ONE!”

 

Fatty: “We were still going to fight fair.”

 

Kidd just shakes his head and begins to talk.

 

Kidd: “Well on the contrary, I am a gang member after all. Fighting fairly is the least of my concerns when you’re trying to survive. If you guys don’t want to end up like him then I suggest you do something about it.”

 

Kidd then lunges after the fat member but surprisingly he dodges with finesse. “What the hell?” Kidd thinks to himself. He tries to go after him again but the result is the same. After Kidd misses, the guy carrying the knife attempts to stab Kidd but he manages to side-step and cuts the guy in his sides.

 

Ryobi: (holding his sides): “DAMNIT!”

 

Kidd then tries to punch him but Moscow manages to grab Kidd’s hand. Fatty then comes at Kidd and appears to punch him in the face but no longer than a second after Kidd pulls off a back flip while the guy is still holding his hand and kicks him while he is in motion. Moscow then lets go of Kidd. During the fight Skymon is looking and thinking out loud.

 

Skymon: “Pretty smooth Barry (Flash Reference for those who don’t know. Skymon calls Kidd this occasionally). My crew may not have noticed but I seen you tilt your head back when fat a*s threw that punch and you used the momentum to be able to back flip. This crew is looking pretty worthless right about now. I better not have to step in. Cause if that’s the case, then they’re dead”

 

Skymon continues to watch on the fight. Moscow looks at Fatty and signals him to move and he does so. Then Moscow rushes at Kidd.

 

Kidd (thinking): “Coming at me straight on, he must have a plan.”

 

He then goes to trade punches but before he can he feels a fist hit his face.

 

Kidd: “S**t!”

 

He starts holding his face but he still sees Moscow coming at him. Before he can react he lands a punch to his stomach. Kidd drops to his knees.

 

Moscow: “Again”

 

He lunges towards Kidd but as soon as Kidd defends himself he feels a kick to his face from a different direction. Kidd falls to the floor. He holds the area he got kicked at.

 

Kidd: “Son of a b***h. It must be tubby over there that’s doing all the work.”

 

Kidd looks over and can see Moscow and Fatty standing side by side. Kidd begins thinking some more.

 

Kidd: “Whenever that guy goes lunging towards me the fat one is nowhere to be seen. It looks like I’ve been having tunnel vision. I got to worry about the fat one. I know damn well neither of these people can match me for speed. Well let’s do this.”

 

Afterwards Kidd springs himself back on his feet. Fatty starts to leave again and Moscow runs towards Kidd.

 

Moscow (making a fist): “Prepared to get dropped again?”

 

Kidd: “That’s my line”

 

Kidd appears to sidestep out of the way but as soon as he sidesteps he throws a superkick (Sweet Chin Music) to the left of him. Kidd’s foot connects with the bottom of the Fatty’s chin. The impact is so hard that even Skymon can hear it. Funnily while doing so Shawn Michael’s theme song comes on.

 

Skymon (laughing): “DAMN! Looks like he came to play.”

 

Fatty stands dazed for about 10 seconds then drops to his knees. Moscow looks in awe.

 

Kidd: “Fat a*s was a Strange wasn’t he?”

 

Moscow just looks at Kidd.

 

Kidd: “From what I hear, a good majority of the people that were hit with the X Attack only had an augmentation in their physical abilities. Either that or they were blessed with the “Force” but that’s something I know nothing about. Then you have those.”

 

He pauses and looks at Skymon

 

Kidd: “Who gained a special ability”

 

He stops and looks down at the Fatty. He seems to be completely unconscious.

 

Kidd: “Weird, I wasn’t expecting someone like him to have his speed increased, but then again you have someone who can use the wind.”

 

Skymon starts to smiles.

 

Kidd (looking at Moscow): “So shall we finish this up?”

 

Moscow: “Don’t get cocky, punk”

 

He lunges at Kidd. Kidd stands still and begins to defend when a gust a wind comes from Kidd’s direction. It blows toward the barehanded guy. He flies into a wall.

 

Voice: “Now, you can tell him not to get cocky but I dare you tell that to me.”

 

It was Skymon who was talking. He appears right next to Kidd. Kidd looks alarmed and moves away from him. Skymon looks at Kidd and begins to talk.

 

Skymon: “Now that was a pretty good kick you landed on tubby over there.”

 

Kidd is looking confused at what Skymon is up to but Skymon is still talking.

 

Skymon: “Now let me show you an even better kick.”

 

Skymon then holds his hand towards Moscow, who he just blew into a wall. Then he waves his hands back towards him as if he’s signaling him to come over. A huge gust of wind comes towards Skymon and Kidd braces himself.

 

Kidd (thinking): “This is a pretty strong gale of wind!”

 

Moscow (panicking):  “BOSS! BOSS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE STOP!”

 

Skymon: “You’re a bit too weak to be in this gang. How pathetic of you guys to get defeated by one person. Your performance was s****y, so accept your punishment”

 

Skymon has his leg cocked in the air

 

Moscow: “HEL…!”

 

Moscow starts to scream but before he can finish, Skymon’s heel connects with his forehead. The impact was so hard that his head left a dent in the concrete. Kidd just looks on in shock. The man appears to be dead.

 

Skymon: “It’s so hard to find good help these days. And all the good help you find decides to go out and party. It may be a good thing you managed to get to them first because after seeing a performance like that, I would just kill them off. No need for weak people around here.”

 

Kidd: “Yeah Boss is the same way. Although he doesn’t kill them. He trains with them, makes them better. That’s how some of us have become so good at what we do.”

 

Skymon: “Well let’s see how good your Boss has trained you”

 

Skymon holds his arm up as if he’s about to use his wind. Kidd just readies his blade. 



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Note: I'm a big wrestling fan of 90's so you may see wrestling references mentioned a lot.

The next few chapters we'll be introduced to more characters! But for now read and enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this chapter. I love all the action within it from Kidd. Kidd is pretty entertaining. I was glad that he was able to beat him too. I think he was smart for doing that. This chapter was great. Skymon seems weird. I don't like him as much as I like SS. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This stry keeps getting better and better.
:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the last sentence. You're good at leaves us guessing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I actually like Skymon, he's a great bad guy character. And I love fight scenes so this was really awesome. Nice comeback on Kidd's part too. I love it when he says "That's my line" because I imagined him with this furious look on his face saying it and it made me laugh.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh man! Blowout of the century is about to take place D: Cant wait to see how this goes down!

BTW have I said yet that once this gets turned into a manga (it will right?) I'm buying EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN COPY?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw, you like Wrestling too? I loved Shawn and his music, I loved how you incorporated that, he'd be so proud of how you used it! The fact that the bad guys were all like "C'mon, be a man, that's not fair, blah, blah, blah!" They're all just babies who know they can't win so they should stop wining! I agree with Kasi-Chan, it's the other guys fault for being a dude so Nnii XP

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how you ended the chapter in a standoff and the fight shows how resourceful Kidd can be, especially with the kick to the groin.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ouff kick in the balls hahahah that was just pricelless i can see all of this in my head as i read great overall job:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


great use of flash references (and i did know that)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I had to laugh when I read that Kidd kicked the guy in the groin... the discussion reminded me so much of a discussion I had once. Some guys asked me who I'd trust to fight for me from all of them, I told them it didn't matter who fought, one kick in the groin and they'd be down anyway. I got a whole speech about fighting fair and that that's the difference between guys and girls, in girlfights anything is allowed XD
I argued that there are no rules on the street, they disagreed ^^
And, it's really cruel of you to stop there you know! I hate cliffies!! I just wanna know what happens next XD
Greetings

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

930 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas