Chapter 17- A Weak Captain Makes A Weak Crew

Chapter 17- A Weak Captain Makes A Weak Crew

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas
"

Hmm this chapter is pretty short

"

The scene is back to Skymon and Kidd and Kidd is looking shocked at what Skymon did to himself

 

Skymon: “You know you would have been a nice addition to my gang.”

 

Skymon looks over to his other crew members

 

Skymon: “A helluva better addition than these bums. It is a rare feat to make me heal myself. Last time I remember doing so was”…

 

After he says this line, his eyes start to get serious and he finishes his sentence.

 

Skymon: “When I killed our previous boss.”

 

Kidd: “Why would you do that?”

 

Skymon: “I didn’t like working under anybody. What a pity I had to hide in the shadows of that man for a couple years, and then I was blessed with gaining these abilities. No longer did I have to worry about being working under someone. I could be my own boss.”

 

Kidd: “For some people the X Attack was a curse, to others it was a gift”.

 

Skymon: “Yeah it made for a very nice present”. (He then puts both hands in the air) “But you’re talking to much Barry. It’s time I finish this. Don’t worry I’m not the type to make you suffer”

 

He brings both hands down and two whirlwinds appear and head towards Kidd. All of a sudden Kidd is trapped in both.

 

Kidd: “S**T!!!”

 

Kidd starts to yell. Although Kidd is trapped in the two whirlwinds, there is blood flying out from it.

 

Skymon: “Yeah. Those things are razor sharp”.

 

A few seconds later the whirlwinds disappear and Kidd is just on his knees with many cuts on his body and bleeding. Skymon looks a bit confused.

 

Skymon: “That amount right there should have killed him”  

 

Then he looks more closely at Kidd and sees his blade extended from his hand. It has cuts on it and looks as if it’s about to break.

 

Skymon: “This b*****d really was able to deflect some of those hits with his blade. What scary speed he has.”

 

Skymon then brings both hands in the air again.

 

Skymon: “LET’S SEE HOW MUCH STRENGTH YOU HAVE LEFT TO BLOCK THESE HITS BARRY!”

 

He brings down both hands with a lot of force and two whirlwinds even bigger then before form and head towards Kidd with a lot of speed. Kidd just looks at the whirlwinds heading toward him while he his holding his right eye.


Kidd (smiling): “Looks like this is it”.

 

Then all of a sudden right when the whirlwinds are more than a few feet from Kidd, a line of ice comes in-between Kidd and the whirlwinds. The whirlwinds were sharp enough to cut some of the ice and leave it shattered but they disappeared after cutting the ice. Both Skymon and Kidd looked shocked.

 

Skymon (pissed) “Who the f**k is that”?

 

He then looks to where the ice came from and his angers once again turns into a smirk when he notices who it is. He then starts to speak.

 

Skymon: “Well, look what the cat dragged in. It’s been a while since we met”  

 

When he says that the scene focuses on who it is and Skymon finishes his sentence at the same time it focuses on the person.

 

Skymon: “Good ol’ Myles”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Note: Why the hell can't any of us draw?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh wow this chapter was awesome! Yay! Myles finally showed up! I'm glad that Kidd isn't getting killed!! I hate Skymon, but he was funny in this chapter. At least he isn't worthless scum like Dodge. Poor Kidd! I feel bad for him. I hope he heals quickly. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love Skymon getting pissed! It's entertaining, although I think he got pissed a little too easily, like Dodge, but still nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Kidd: SHITT!!!! hahahahah loved that and im not the biggest fan of kidd but this is still going greatt keep writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Poor Kidd, but hey Myles came to help him! I hope Skymon gets his butt whooped cause he's a jerk!

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAY!!!~ Myles!!! He's come to save Kidd!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

569 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas