How to Write a College Dissertation the Easy Way

How to Write a College Dissertation the Easy Way

A Story by PatriciaMcGee
"

Below are a few tips which can help college students write an effective college research paper.

"

Below are a few tips which can help college students write an effective college research paper.


Do Not Procrastinate: Delaying a project is the most common mistakes a student makes. Starting early means that you will not have the added stress of finishing before the deadline and it also gives you room to correct your mistake before the submission date.


Write Your Interest: A student’s interest is reflected in his writing. If a student feels passionate for what he is writing, it shows in his work. College research papers that the student has no interest in bores the writer as well as the reader.


Don’t Cheat: When a student does not start his writing on time, he often panics due to the upcoming deadline. This makes him resort to desperate means- they are many online custom dissertation help services on the internet that promises to deliver a great research paper to student in just a few hours and are very cheap as well. Don’t be fooled by them- all they offer are cheap, plagiarized versions of original academic papers and college professors are pros at detecting unoriginal writing material. If a professor finds you with a plagiarized dissertation, you can easily get the boot from the course. Instead of using this approach, go to free online libraries which offer sample education essays to guide students with just these circumstances.   


Be Original: One of the worst things to happen to an research paper is not that it is badly written, but that similar versions of it has been read a dozen times. That happens when most of the class has the idea to write a research paper on the same topic. Your evaluator can go to sleep reading the same boring research paper again and again and that can affect your grades as well.


Stay Focused: Many students when writing their college admission essays, often list down all their positive traits. This type of essay can make a person look very generalized as it does not explain in detail even one of his abilities. A student should focus on only one or two of his abilities that are fun to write on and should describe those in details.


Re-Write: Any good research paper  needs to be re-written at least three times before it is finalized. The first draft usually consists of ideas found during brainstorming and might be vague. In your later attempts to write, you need to refine or broaden all the data that you have put into your paper. Before closing your writing, review the whole of the essay to ensure there are no mistakes in writing or grammar. Then ask a peer you respect and who you are confident will give you unbiased judgment to evaluate your essay. Do not shy from criticism as it is the one thing that can motivate you to write better.


Lower Your Expectations: Although a good admission essay or research paper does make a difference it is not the only thing. A student applying for college will be judged based on his academic results, extracurricular activities, co-curricular activities and even recommendations of his teacher. So it is best not to lay all of your expectation on a single essay.     


A great admission essay or research paper can help make an impact on the admissions department and make getting into college, but it does not mean that a mediocre one will get your application in the rubbish bin. So make sure that the other elements of your application do not fade into obscurity either.

© 2014 PatriciaMcGee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on January 28, 2014
Last Updated on January 28, 2014
Tags: dissertation, thesis, research paper, college, education, academic, writing