Create a Timetable for your Dissertation

Create a Timetable for your Dissertation

A Story by PatriciaMcGee
"

The steps below can provide dissertation help to students to create a timetable for their dissertation as soon as possible.

"

One of the greatest academic challenges is to submit one’s dissertation on time.


The steps below can provide dissertation help to students to create a timetable for their dissertation as soon as possible.


Set up a Time Table

A student should invest in buying a huge calendar or an academic planner; before writing a dissertation, he should break it into multiple sections and then set a deadline for each section. Take a look at the guidelines provided by your university to ensure how much time each activity will take.


The students should then work his way backwards to each deadline provided by the university and list them down in your planner or note them in the calendar. A student must always remember when it is time to submit the first draft of the dissertation, the final draft of the dissertation, and when it is time to defend his dissertation. This can help him understand how much time he will need to write his dissertation.


The next step is to set up a time table which will allow you to allocate time for each section of the dissertation and require work every day. Each section will need to have a fixed time and the student will need to strive to accomplish it on time.  These sections will include the introduction, literature review, methodology, discussion, statistical analysis and conclusion. The time allotted to work on each section will also include time for revision.


A student should start on his writing when he is at his most productive. He need not first write an introduction if he does not want to. He can pick up any section and work on it first and complete it within its deadline.


Dissertation Proposal

A dissertation or term paper writer should read the academic journals of other students to determine how to create a good proposal. A time should be set so that student can research and read up on different studies and dissertations to create a literature review section for himself. A student should determine the research questions related to the topic and how they can further the research of other writers. The dissertation proposal is the first chapter of a student’s thesis.


Sections

The next step is to set some time to get started on your writing, the introduction and the literature review will already be complete as that is required for the dissertation proposal.


After that the research methodology section is written. This method is usually written during the research conducting phase of the dissertation and should follow the guidelines written in the proposal.


The statistical analysis comes next. A student should conduct an analysis of all the data he has gathered and do some further analysis.  Before adding graphs and illustrations to the dissertation, the dissertation writer must first consult his supervisor on whether something else should be added.


The student should have plenty of time to create a discussion of the topic and its conclusion. This should be done with a clear mind and the conclusion should be reviewed and edited at every opportunity. Ensure that your research related to the researches before him and write down how it has contributed to the field.

 

© 2014 PatriciaMcGee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014
Tags: dissertation, help, academic, timetable, schedule, thesis, writing, education