Wrongfully Conflicted

Wrongfully Conflicted

A Story by Patrick Paul

 

Well i have been gone for awhile. I have moved back home and i have been pretty busy over the summer. I havent written any new poetry but i did write a novel over the summer. The novel will be called "Wrongfully Conflicted." The novel is a piece of fiction. I had alot of fun writing it and i am finishing up the last section this week. Then i have to edit it. The novel will be available late October early november. I will be posting it on the Amazon Kindle store. You can purchase it and sync it to your elctronic devices or print it from you computer. The novel is about war but a more futuristic view. Its set in 2020. I would like to think its like George Orwells 1984 but on crack and tied in with foreign affairs. The basis of the novel is about "what if the american goverment and american media came together and they started filming a reality show during a war." Thats all i can say, i probably said to much. The price of the book will be around 6 dollars american. I wanted to keep it close to a price of a magazine. I would also like to donate half of my profits to the veterans of new york state. I probably will make 2 dollars on each copy that is sold and i would like to donate a dollar to the various veterans. The more money we raise and the large the book becomes, I will consider traveling out of state to donate to other state veterans. Please if you have the extra cash to buy it and read it, i would be very grateful.

Thank you

Patrick Shawver

© 2009 Patrick Paul


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I WANNA READ IT

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on September 6, 2009

Author

Patrick Paul
Patrick Paul

tacoma, WA



About
hmm i hate this, i dont like to open up much but i will pour my soul into my writing. I am a bit shy but for all the right reason's. I love to watch and analyze people,relationships and society itself.. more..

Writing