The Big Blow

The Big Blow

A Story by Patrick JL
"

"

Now unless you have been living under a rock, you know that Florida got a little thing called “IRMA.” It was a bit of a blow followed by a storm surge. All this blowing and sucking left much of the state tore up or flooded.

The national news channels have invested millions in the coverage of all this and  you can be sure they are going to get their money’s worth.

Now don’t get me wrong. It was one hell of a storm. Many good folks were affected. And we all will hear about it for a VERY long time. I’m surprised they have not shown us all the hand ringing and finger pointing that must be going in the insurance agencies offices.

The bottom line is; this is a mess down there. And with all the cash invested on “live” reporting, we all will be hearing about it for a VERY long time to come.

That’s all. Now you can crawl back under………….er……a…………… go back to what you were doing. But remember; when your insurance payment spikes. It’s your contribution to “storm relief.” If you think the insurance companies are paying for it all, your crazy as a loon.  And Thank You for your support.

© 2017 Patrick JL


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 13, 2017
Last Updated on September 13, 2017

Author

Patrick JL
Patrick JL

PDX, OR



About
I have been tolded I should write. Of course this was by folks, bound by civilization, to baste my ego. They insisted the cyber ether was the place to begin. This seemed as good a place as any to .. more..

Writing
NOTHING NOTHING

A Story by Patrick JL