Life Sucker

Life Sucker

A Poem by Chloe..Across the Universe
"

how many hours spent online verses how many hours spent as quality time with loved ones nature

"
Get off this life sucker
Take a walk
Look around
Feed a duck
Give someone a smile
Talk to your friends
Kiss your babies
Love your man
Love your woman
Get off this life sucker
Before it is too late
And they are gone

© 2010 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
All our friend are important to us online too so don't neglect either , right?
love you all !
Really, i do..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You know in a relationship I always make a rule to have quality time when the PC and TV are off and we are alone as one. even if we stare at each other it is something I always desire to have with my love one. However, I have to say that people think men are bad with our video games, sports, TV and hobbies but it has been IMPOSSIBLE to get her to cut off the pc and spend time with me. I always cut off my laptop when she comes over and try to have a talk with her but she is addicted to this on line game called Evony and it is the Antichrist of relationships. I guess your poem has hit a coord in me. It doesn't work if both parties can't get up away from the screen and live life.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I saw this was at the top of the list in top writing so I came by to read. I'm going to feed a duck now.

Posted 13 Years Ago


So very true~ Life Sucker is a good name
for it~I really get addicted in the winter
summer I am more apt to get out and
go somewhere outdoors and enjoy family and friends

Great piece my friend

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol, way too many people get addicted to being online. They tend to forget during games too, that's it's just a game! Most of the time I spend on my computer is writing...It's not bad to get addicted to writing is it? lol great poem!

Posted 13 Years Ago


So true! Excellent:)
I have to make time, this has made me think:) lol
Hugs
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


YES!!! I do agree with this Chloe, life is too short and then we are gone. Too much time in one place causes neglect and eventually heartache. We become like Zombies to the computer and lose all, that reality has to offer us...REAL LIFE!!

Antony

Posted 13 Years Ago


I agree that we should spend our time carefully, and not spend it all in one place, especially sitting in front of a computer or TV, and not to forget our loved ones, too. Great reminder, thanks.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very profound and so true and full of wisdom indeed. It makes one think...Excellently expressed...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I would like to tell you how great
this story is, but the truth is, it looks
just like something I wrote a while
back----of course I thought it was good.
You get a 100 % anyway.
---- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes Chloe, live it, suck it, breath it, but most importantly, enjoy it.

Great little writer from a great little writer.

Smiling at you

Tai x

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is very wise advise. You never know when you will get some phone call in the middle of the night and your life is changed forever.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1257 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2010

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing