All Apologies

All Apologies

A Story by Chloe..Across the Universe

My friends I am so sorry for not coming to say hello and read your words which always amaze me ... each of you have such talent.

July was another bad month ... My cousin died , then on top of this , as if my aunt did  not have enough to bear having lost two children before the third, her husband died - it was so heartbreaking- a 'double funeral'. She is still standing, somehow... July is a cruel month for me in so many ways.

My Donovan is now in kindergarten- it is so unreal! He loves school so far and is being tested for gifted and talented classes... his dad is making a huge thing of it because his girlfriend's son is in GATE - I told Donovan whether he was in this program or not he is gifted and talented - I do not want him to feel inadeqate or 'dumb' as he is neither.
Oh, and Dono will be a big brother in a few months, his dad and his lady are expecting.

All Summer I have been stressed and s tired, feeling a little sickish .. so please do not give up on me and do not think I am not interested in reading your writings and stopping to say hello... Universally speaking, I love you one and all and think of you each -
As for writing I have lost inspiration but just for now ... I missed you guys!

Stay safe, the weather is crazy all over... floods, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes and
everything in between... Peace and love to all .

© 2011 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
Could have blogged this one ... but ... oh well .. xo

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just now stumbled upon this "don't know why I felt compelled to read it" curious I suppose. I think most people on here know that we have real lives that must be priority. I too have been distant...more so than ever recently. I feared my friends would move on or forget me. But they have proven otherwise. Anybody with a heart understands that you cannot be on-line 24/7 when tragedy strikes. And I'm sorry...if the sun is shining....you will find me outdoors NOT ONLINE....so I stopped apologizing a long time ago for my absence. I figured that my real friends appreciate me when I am here...and when I am not.

I so hope that since writing this you and your family have found some peace a closure. A tragedy such as this seems unfair and unspeakable. We are lucky that you still find inspiration to write....we are lucky that you continue to share your inspiration and talents.

Posted 10 Years Ago


sorry to hear of the bad news. I am just getting my butt back on here since last year.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Chloe..Across the Universe

10 Years Ago

Thank you Star and welcome back
strong with words and expressions.. well written...

Posted 10 Years Ago


That's sad but great in other parts..but very well written fantastic job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Such strong words!
Wonderfully written as well.
Good Job

Posted 11 Years Ago


Peace and love to you as well, dear poet... and those precious in your sight... How I hope October will bring you only the wonders and joys of a reborn spring of seasons... So much pain for one to carry... and joys too to lift the transcient heart. So hope to see you around, dear neighbor!

Posted 11 Years Ago


somewhere between the flood and fires I say, but we manage to pull through. human endurance is not just physical, and the cafe is not the same without your talent. it's nice to hear about your son, my heart goes out to your aunt.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Welcome back Chloe! I just returned too. I can only imagine the difficulty in watching what your Aunt went through, she is truly a strong woman and so fortunate to have you by her side during her hardships. I hope writing again will help give you some comfort as I have found is has me and many others. Blessings to you and hope for brighter days to come *hugs*

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am glad to see you here, and glad you have such a talented grandchild.
love you, Chloe!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A wonderful story. I think sometimes we have to take a break from certain things in life so we can focus on what we need to make a top priority at the time. We love having you here. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2310 Views
19 Reviews
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing