Coma

Coma

A Poem by Pax Analog
"

Prayerful prose-poem.

"

Did the query I sent distract you? You needn’t have answered then. Agony. You were driving -- and then you crashed. And now, the day we were to meet, you are lying in bad shape in a coma, too many miles away. I have not even seen your face. Nonetheless, our love burst in the virtual realm like a geyser of midnight suns. Gritty health hurdles were cleared. The treasured day of meeting was finally near. Then a cruel twist of time reared its ugly incident. How can I reach you, love, in your twilight state? I can only emanate healing heart will. You were already weakened by recent surgery. We had assumed the high mantle of romantic destiny. Untouchable grace, beauty, passion. One attention glitch ditched the dear date divine. I pray you awaken soon on the way to whole. Holy is the Love we found. Holy is your soul’s sojourn. Holy is the moment beckoning for greater gravitas in the hollow halls of evanescent human business. Martyr not to velocity’s random dangers, my sweet love. Heal back into tomorrow’s rising sun.

© 2012 Pax Analog


Author's Note

Pax Analog
Pray for her recovery and the healing of all beings, physical and psychic.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"How can I reach you, love, in your twilight state?" Beautiful writing. This truly came from your heart. Lovely words, gorgeously strung together. My thoughts and prayers are with you and with the person that this was penned for. I hope that everything works out for the best.

-Lexi

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax Analog

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much!



Reviews

this is written from the very depths of emotional roots. like all roots they are the foundations for which might trees can grow and bear fruit..your tree may have been rocked my love but the roots which hold you both are strong and she will surely bare the fruit of the love you feel.. very moving..especially under the circumstances..I will message you the rest of my review..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax Analog

11 Years Ago

Thank you! Eloquent words, compassionately deep & helpful.
Holy cow...... is "ditched the dear date divine" a play on words, did she indeed hit a deer? Is she ok? Was she answering your text?? This is horrible....is she from this site? ( I would never ask her name, just wondering if she is a WCer. I pray she is alright and awakens soon! And that you finally have that date!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Why is it that sometimes the most beautiful pieces of a Souls written words are born from sorrowful tragedies?
Why can't we see the adeptness of love and life from without the pit of sorrow?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax Analog

11 Years Ago

We can. You know this from reading some of my other stuff. ;-)
Cryingkate

11 Years Ago

Stuff.. ? You mean your masterpieces :-)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1200 Views
13 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2012
Last Updated on November 23, 2012
Tags: coma, prose-poem, prayer

Author

Pax Analog
Pax Analog

About
SONG UPDATE: Site links and thus playlist expiring, so if they don't work please connect to www.soundclick.com/peacewilson for music tracks corresponding to lyric poems here. [The songs below on th.. more..

Writing
H[om]e H[om]e

A Poem by Pax Analog


Big Play Big Play

A Poem by Pax Analog