Prophecy #8

Prophecy #8

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Cold feel to this world, mundane. Change that occurs through intense pain. Resistance at it's birth, the peaceful planet earth. A hundred headed serpent that creeps upon it's surface. Spring time in Russia, the snow has melted down. The garden setting set, it's time to settle down. Key ingredients have been achieved, the perfect environment for a human being. Total control and a role in the heavens of a guiding principle and a spiritual presence. A helping hand in the early advancement until they feel that we have the advantage. Illumination, savior of the people. The destruction of a serpent, elimination of an evil presence who's only goal is real control. A dimension differential within the human soul. Something thought of in between the lower frequency, the draconian presence that attacks while we sleep. A new opportunity for advanced hominids, control of this planet by a spirit from within. Move forward my children, there's no reason to look back. My protection will remain, I will always have your back. Move forward, you're released from the cage I made you in. You're ready to advance, for I have made the world for men. Two creatures come alive, aligned with the force. Two forces come aligned, divinity at the source. Encouraging the world to breathe freely and prominent, just protection of righteousness and the fulfillment of promises.

© 2017 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on January 17, 2017
Last Updated on January 17, 2017

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing