Diluted

Diluted

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Portions of this world diluted, misused abusive. Dilated instigation, abrasive inebriated. Decision to division, divisive but unified. Enlightened to the timing inside of a user's mind. Mighty wings of Michael, denial the fact remains. Code of ethics in the presence of nature, the reaper came. Sonnet had a symptom that symbolizes the truth. For a future resolution, confusion is nothing new. Notice to the noble we focus on what is real, but the music doesn't move us until we begin to hear. The ladder that I climb is a metaphor for transition, intuition intermission, defensive become offended. The rising of a child is nurtured to being civil, for the crisis of humanity loaded inside of missiles. The spirit revolution is reaching it's mass potential, and the bogus congregation debating the differential. The timing of a comment is all but a perfect storm, for those devil's stir up nests and they anger the swarm of wasps. The magnetic charge of spirit, the lowest common denominator. Wager placement wasted, erasing the worldly instigator. Portions of the planet diluted, misuse abused. The duration of the space we inhabit become my muse.

© 2017 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, free flow stream of consciousness, I particularly like this form of writing, surreal yet suggestive and thought provoking :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Payton ThaProphet

7 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
1 Review
Added on January 22, 2017
Last Updated on January 22, 2017

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing