Solitude

Solitude

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Solitude...a solution to a problem so elusive to the novice level prodigy, a strain on consciousness' apology.
To the magnitude of solitude the content of the concept is perceived as deceit in the writings that I read in disbelief... brainstorming is necessity.
To the portion of the problem, the rotation of the planet drenched in atmosphere... but do we understand what happened here?
Diabolical, the product of the prodigal son is impeccable, the devil makes its way round the sun, it's so admissible, defensive is the standard of stances, reap the harvest of the heartless to the hopeless romantic, dramatic...
Courageous...engage the rage in hazing engage an attack on the emperor the simpler preferred to be slaves the competition arose, forces we impose at a pace that people hardly understand the way the world was created..
We perceive that out of time and space our consciousness arose but in reality the opposite is right on the nose. It's a revolution this evolution that clearly takes place, in timely manner soothing solitude solutions embraced, thus in faith we pray and praise the creation of logic. The conscious thought cannot be bought or even sold for a profit. There's not a possibility of something greater than mind. The thought resides inside your head, the solitude is divine..

© 2017 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

in a battle for your soul, solitude maybe the only chance. this was a very different style poem . i enjoyed the philosophical experience.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on February 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 15, 2017

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing