Prophets prophecy

Prophets prophecy

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

I see the sky ignited by two suns, one dramatically brighter than the other. I see fire raining down on the beach, the air is becoming harder to breathe. There is a great difference in the compound that makes up the air on the earth, a people with the likeness of the serpent come up from the oceans. The oil is the key...

One bearing the burden of the key comes forth with great news for the earth. A deal struck with leviathans, but the unseen is far worse than the last humans are capable of comprehending.

The setting of the dueling suns bring a darkness to the planet and a visible tear in the sky opens up to reveal legions of space ships striking fear into even the hardest of hearts.

Two public executions and a world wide festival ensues, the tides of the oceans reach a point of mid reversal moment where they stand still for 3 days. Rockets, jets, particle beam displays light up the sky and the people are amazed by such wonders. They have yet to witness the unified power of the Arcturians in their true molecular form.

On the third day the dead walk again only now with the glorified Nordic body. Several feet taller than they once were. When Poseidon becomes aware of this occurrence he immediately calls for a retreat of his family from the earths surface. The fear of judgement is obvious in his face.

1/8 of 1,000,000 people are approached and approved for room and board on the moon. The earthly elite take refuge in mountain but they can not hide forever, supplies and oxygen fall short of enough to get them to the goal. The oil is locked up for 9 1/2 centuries and mankind is thrust backwards into a primitive state.

Sure up numbers come soon as 9,000 years have past now the past half a*s Reassemble our future
It's just a little bit I figured it would not be too special.

Say hello to the devil for me...

© 2017 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Kinda reminds me of the style Nietzsche used when he wrote "Thus Spoke Zarathustra".

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 27, 2017
Last Updated on April 27, 2017

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing