Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Emily Pazienza

I lay on the towel spread out on the sandy beach staring at my phone for the hundredth time since the concert. I sighed and put my phone down as the drum solo in the beginning of Fall Out Boy’s “I Don't Care" kicked in. The night of the concert still confused me. Sometimes I would think back over that night and wonder if I had made up the whole thing. But there was still no denying the text saved on my phone. I had received it in the car on the way back from the concert. I was confused when I saw it was from a number I had never heard of. But, when I saw the area code, I had sat there, stunned. 226. Aka, the zip code from Southwest Ontario. My fingers were shaking as a pressed the "View now" button on my phone. The text was only two words. The same words that he had whispered to me before running off. "I'm Sorry". I had immediately texted him back, telling him that he needn't apologize, and asking him what exactly happened. He never texted me back, and here I was, one solid week later, still stressing over what had happened. 
I was mentally hitting myself when I felt something actually hit me on the back. I rolled over to see the source of it was a football from a bad throw or and bad attempt of catching it. As I grabbed it and sat up, a boy ran over to me. He was about my age. Well, maybe a little older than 16. He had brown hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a wide-brim red Yankees hat, and plain black swim trunks. I could see the top of the waistband of his underwear right above the edge of his trunks. I pulled my ear buds out of my ears.
"Hey, sorry about that. My friend is a dick and CANT THROW FOR HIS LIFE!" he yelled the last part, glancing over his shoulder with a smirk on his face.
"No problem." I replied, a thought springing into my head; one with a win-win result. 
I stood up and shoved the football into his hands. Then, I leant in and pressed my lips firmly against his. He jerked a bit in surprise but then gladly gave in and slid his tongue out, playing with my lip ring. I, too, snaked my tongue out and preceded to suck on his upper lip. From behind us I heard a wolf whistle and an "Awww yeah, man", and we broke apart. I looked up and saw a smirk on his face.
"Why don't you give me your number, and we'll continue this another time?" he suggested, winking and grabbing his phone from his pocket to shove into my hand.
I bent down and grabbed mine from the towel in the sand. I handed it to him and inputted my number in his. He did the same and we re-exchanged phones.
"Cool, thanks. See ya around." he said, shoving his phone back in his pocket. He turned and started to head back to his friends. When he was halfway there, he turned around, walking backwards and called out, "I'm Jeydon, b the w."
"Rubii!" I called back.
I gave him a quick wave, which he returned before turning back to his friends who greeted him with punches on the shoulder and clasps on the back. I laid back down on the blanket and shoved my ear buds back into my ears, listening to the second chorus of the song kick in. I glanced down at my phone, thinking over my previous idea. I touched my fingers to my lips. The kiss with Justin had been amazing. It had blown me away and there had been a spark. The biggest spark I’ve ever felt with anyone. With Jeydon, it had been hot. So hot, but there was no spark. That didn't mean I couldn't just date him to get my mind off of Justin. Well, I had been right; it was a win-win situation. Either A) there was a huge spark with Jeydon, meaning the kiss with Justin was nothing. Or, B) there’s no spark, and I get to kiss a hot guy. But, hey; either way I may have a shot at a sexy bf. I grabbed my sunglasses from my bag and put them on, smiling; thinking about what was to come.


© 2012 Emily Pazienza


Author's Note

Emily Pazienza
Lawl short chapter... Oh and I wrote this almost a year ago and never uploaded it... so my grammar might suck

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on July 21, 2012
Last Updated on July 21, 2012
Tags: Justin, Bieber, Justin Bieber, Scene, fanfic, fanfiction


Author

Emily Pazienza
Emily Pazienza

NJ



About
**Well... I have returned.... I haven't been on here for almost a year xDD but i have decided to start to get more dedicated to my writing... so im back xDD woo!** Heyyy everyone! My name is Emily .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Emily Pazienza


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Emily Pazienza