Jumping~~~~~~~~~~~~~~English

Jumping~~~~~~~~~~~~~~English

A Story by Peace
"

I just got a new english saddle, and last Tuesday ( that's when I have horse lessons) the riders that rode on English did jumping!

"
When I was at horse lessons, my coach... Ms. Sue, said to line up behind letter E. So we all did. I was like the 3 person in line. Along with Amy, another girl who rides English. When it was my turn, Ms. Sue said that I am going to do a trot posting along the fence, then align up with the crossbar jump and go over the cross bar, and stop Stormy (my horse). Well, Stormy LOVES LOVES LOVES to jump, so she got all jittery and perked up, and just started going all over the ring. But I stopped her and retried the exercise. I walked this time to the cross bar. It was the only way I could get her excitement AT A MINIMAL level. Once I got aligned up with the jump, Stormy began to do a small canter witch was what she was superposed to do. That 5 second canter brought me over the jump, and my jump was outstanding (says my coach)! So, that was the time I did my first jump on STORMY! (I've done MANY jumps on the English and western saddle before this happened).

© 2010 Peace


Author's Note

Peace
This is based on a true story! Hope you liked it! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW!! I am a horse back rider and I LOVE UMPING I totally understand what you meant with this Story.



Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2010

Author

Peace
Peace

richmond, VA



About
Hi, I am Peace! I hope that u will like my stories! I am a talented girl that has a big imagination. So I'll just let it all out in my writings! :) Thank u very much 4 reading, and commenting on my st.. more..

Writing
SNOW SNOW

A Story by Peace


Birthday Birthday

A Story by Peace


Horse Lessons Horse Lessons

A Story by Peace