Birthday

Birthday

A Story by Peace
"

Just had my birthday recently and made a little twist to my party!! Hope you like it

"
On October 30th, I had my birthday party. We had loads of fun at Inflation Nation! There were tons of bounce houses and a lot of people who had parties like me. After we did 45 minutes of bouncing... the lights went off. Everyone got quit. Then... we ALL felt air quickly brush against our backs and faces. I stood completely still along with everyone else. But, after like 2 minutes people were... SCREAMING, CRYING, YELLING for there parents! Because apparently they were being taken by the dark evil shadows of IN(inflation nation).  The boss/ workers were telling everyone to calm down. But it was to late people were running out of the place to go in there cars! Their cars/ vehicles wouldn't start so they RAN home. A 1 hour walk or even more just to get to there homes and away from that place. Next, the people inside just turned on the lights and the rushing wind was just a bouncing house being deflated! And the "dark evil shadows" were just there parents taking them away because the party was over. The lights went off because they had an electrical problem! HAHAHA hope you didn't get too scared :)

© 2010 Peace


Author's Note

Peace
This really didn't happen. But most of the beginning was!! Hope you enjoyed it... please right a comment!
PEACE101 IS BACK!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW did that really happen but still that sounds like a cool suspenseful story







Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on November 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 14, 2010

Author

Peace
Peace

richmond, VA



About
Hi, I am Peace! I hope that u will like my stories! I am a talented girl that has a big imagination. So I'll just let it all out in my writings! :) Thank u very much 4 reading, and commenting on my st.. more..

Writing
SNOW SNOW

A Story by Peace


Horse Lessons Horse Lessons

A Story by Peace