The Flower's Prince

The Flower's Prince

A Book by The Phantom King Alchemist
"

Collection of stories and poems that I've written that have to do with Marc Antony and Cleopatra.

"

© 2011 The Phantom King Alchemist


Author's Note

The Phantom King Alchemist
This is something that you're going to have to take in mind...extremely. This is NOT Historically Correct!!!!!!!!! I don't want someone saying that to me because I Already know. Even though there was maybe one time that Antony and Cleopatra might have met before Julius Caesar went to Egypt and was Assassinated etc. This is why it's NOT in the Historical fiction genre!!

And just so you know, that's why we call it FICTION!! So Anything other than that and the big one.

Cleopatra was WHITE get over it people, I don't care what you think, But lemme give you the facts. Cleopatra was a descendant of the Ptolemy (pronounced: TALL-LOW-MEE) line of Pharoahs, Ptolemy the first was one of Alexander the greats' Generals, and when he was done conquering all that he did he gave Ptolemy Egypt. Ptolemy was a GREEK GENERAL And since the Ptolemy line had the tradition of the siblings marrying each other to keep the line pure, Cleopatra is a GREEK therefore she is WHITE. So enough said. Learn your history properly people. She's white.

So anyways, no historically incorrect or Cleopatra race comments please, anything else just go ahead. Please PLEASE review this stuff! I'm begging you!!! I need more reviews and this is probably, No.. it IS the most meaningful piece and pieces of writing that I've ever done. So any and all reviews (besides what I mentioned) are completely and happily welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
Added on January 4, 2011
Last Updated on January 4, 2011

Author

The Phantom King Alchemist
The Phantom King Alchemist

PA



About
Welcome, I am the Phantom King Alchemist, Conjurer of Angels, Demons, and Ghosts alike. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ^^ Hi I'm Sara (Aka Cleopatra, or Cleo if you pr.. more..

Writing