Tree Friends

Tree Friends

A Story by KaiWillBeYourStripper
"

Two of my Anime OC's~ Just a short story I'm writing cause I feel bored. Pandah and Kira~

"
The turquoise haired boy wondered through the woods. Lost and helpless. He had been this way for a while now, yet he still wore a grin on his face, treasuring everyday of his life as if it were is last. He had every reason to be depressed yet wasn't. He roamed the forest, branches brushing against his skin, leaves getting caught on the fabric of his dress. Pandah smiled admiring the scenery. How could he be scared in such a beautiful place? He had approached a nice sized tree. He decided to rest under it for a bit.

He walked under it, holding his dress as he sat down. His skin didn't feel so hot as the leaves of the tree shielded him from the sun. He inhaled, smelling the scent of tree sap. He was really fascinated with the outdoors. As a child he was always inside and never went places. He leaned his head against the tree, closing his eyes listening to only the sound of the leaves chattering as a soft breeze would pass by. His ears perked up as he heard the rustling of the leaves. He looked up to find nothing but green. Must be the wind he thought yet..he didn't feel a breeze this time.

He shut his eyes once more ignoring the rustling of the leaves. " Hello there" Came a strange voice. Pandah opened his eyes quickly looking up. Yet he couldn't see anything. Was he imagining things? " H-Hello"? He called out a bit afraid. He could hear movement of the leaves. Maybe somebody was in the tree? " Who are you"? The voice appeared once more. Well he definitely wasn't imagining things. " M-My name is Pandah...u-uhmm...where are you"? A sudden figure jumped down from the tree in front of him. There stood a small boy, maybe 13 or 14 he assumed. He had short and shaggy gray hair, his body was tiny, very pale. Pandah stared with wide eyes.

" Hello Pandah..nice to meet you. My name is Kira". Pandah nodded not exactly sure how to approach this stranger. " W-What were you doing up in that tree"? Kira glanced up at the tree. " This is my home". Pandah stared in disbelief. This was his home? " You live in a tree? But..why"? Maybe he was poor or abandoned. " I'm a tree spirit..this is the tree I have stayed in for years now..". A tree spirit pandah thought? Was he dreaming or something. How many years has this boy stayed in this tree? " How old are you"?

" I'll be 400 this year..." Pandah gapsed. " 400?! You look my age...how are you 400"? Kira chuckled and approached him curiously. " Spirits can live for many of years, you seem surprised". " Well I mean..I've never met a 400 year old spirit before". " Are you human"? Pandah nodded. " Pandah was your name? I would like to be your friend...but.. I can't". Pandah looked at him curiously with a faint frown. " W-Why do you not like me"? Kira shook his head. " What"?

" I asked do you not like me"? His expression seemed a bit more confused now. " I don't know you...how could I hate you? Whats your name"? Pandah raised his eye brow. " What do you mean? I already told you"? " You did? I'm sorry...I have a 50 second memory span..I will forget everything a person says with in 50 seconds..". A 50 second memory span? How does he even deal with that. " So then how do you remember things"? " I have nobody to talk to therefore..I have nothing to remember..I just sit in my tree...watching over the forest".

Pandah felt somewhat bad for him, He lived alone and unable to remember things. It must be a horrible and lonely life. " Well..I would like to be your friend anyway..even if you do forget me every 50 seconds". Kira tilted his head. " How did you know i have short memory span? Have we met before"? Pandah chuckled. " Yes..I'm going to have to start writing things down for you so you never forget them". Kira frowned. " But..we can't be friends..I have only made two friends in my life..and..I watched them grow old..and die..while I stayed like this.It's very painful".

Pandah couldn't imagine what he had to go through. " I would still like to be your friend..yes I will die someday but..we can at least be friends and enjoy the time I do have in this world". Kira smiled lightly. " I like your positive outlook, I would love to be your friend, I'm kira, what's your name"? Pandah Chuckled. " My name is Pandah". " Well. Nice to meet you pandah..I hope we can become great friends".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(( Yep really short story to how Pandah and Kira met. I'm still modifying Kira.

© 2013 KaiWillBeYourStripper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The name Pandah is so cute! And the whole crossbresser thing. Haha!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 31, 2013
Tags: OC

Author

KaiWillBeYourStripper
KaiWillBeYourStripper

About
My life consists of Yaoi and Kpop. Not much more to say~ more..

Writing