"Love Knows No Distance"

"Love Knows No Distance"

A Poem by PoeT4994
"

My feelings that I have about my past long distance relationships.

"
I lone my words out like a pawn shop.
They have been presented to me as a preset present and now I give them to you,I am a re-gifter.
 I smile as these words come across your eyes as you smile oh so indirectly at me.
You're so far away but your tears carry far across the ground to my house I am baptised in your pain.
One too many times I wondered what your skin felt like only to find that it felt like mine,because we are one in the same person.
We connect like the USB's used to sync these words to each other through these keyboards from our ergonomic mindframe.
We believe time heals and brings closer,we are un-exigent circumstances.
I shout help with the use of shift...1,shift...1,shift...1,and you say what happened?
you need help?even though we know you cant help me,but you still asked.
I hold your heart in my palms everytime I use a handheld device to send you another love letter.
Stayin up till night watchin tv with you by my side,because we found out futurama came on at the same time in our time zones.
Shhhh,dont laugh so loud...my grandparents will hear,you're on speakerphone.
I arrow sign,the number 3 you...i hope that means as much from here as it would right next to you.
keys,upon keys, are pushed day after day,and i ask you please,dont feel like my email adress is where the line draws,ill be 18 soon.
we can come see eachother,and finally have a real first kiss,although that "lips" app on our ipods was pretty fun.
ive held you so many nights through our webcams,but soon it will be real.
So I tell you through this keyboard, caps lock...I LOVE YOU.

© 2010 PoeT4994


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg.... (sigh)....

Posted 11 Years Ago


I made an account just so I could comment on this and tell you how much I love it =] This is amazing :D
-Em

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this is very sweet. There's so much that I liked about it... How tender and sincere the words read across the page. Excellent poem you have here. (:

-Juliana

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha...Nice...an online lovestory huh?

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1704 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 22, 2010
Tags: Love, long, distance, ipod, hand, held, keyboard, relationship, usb, sync, computers