Falling For Him...

Falling For Him...

A Story by Tori Jones

He’d seen her sitting alone, and wanted to know who she was. So, walking up, he said hello. When she heard him, she looked up in surprise.


Who is he? What if he sees past my disguise?


He looked back with a warm smile that made her melt all over inside.


Why is he smiling? Should I stay, or bid him adieu?


Without waiting for an invitation he sat down, for he knew she would never open up until she knew what his reason was for stopping by. So, he started by saying “I couldn’t help but notice you sitting all alone.” A tear rolled down her face as he said this.


I can’t believe this is happening, what on earth should I say?...


And she then replied, in a whisper “It’s the way things must be…” After an awkward silence, he said “Oh, really? The way things must be? Do you believe that, or do you just not care about what happens to you?” Trembling, she thought.


Who is this man? Why does he ask such things? Doesn’t he know I have problems?...


When he saw her reaction, he took her by the hands. He could feel, and see, so much pain inside of her aching heart, which drove him to ask “Do you like to be alone?” She gave him a horrified look, and replied hoarsely “No…” This reply did not surprise him one bit “Then don’t be,” he said simply, his heart going out to hers. She was so surprised to hear herself say “I can’t…”


Why am I talking to him? Why am I conversing with this stranger?...


Then, breaking into her thoughts, he asked “Why not?” His question left her lost for words.


What kind of question is this? How am I to answer it?...


Suddenly she started weeping, and fell to the floor. Seeing her do this he, as well, started to cry. Then realized how much she needed him…. So, he wrapped his arms around her, and said sincerely “I love you, don’t be afraid.” She was touched by his sincerity, and said “Thank you…” Then, for the first time in her life, she smiled and said warmly “I love you too…”

 

© 2016 Tori Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's making me emotional.. Thanks for this creation :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tori Jones

7 Years Ago

No problem... I'm glad you like it....
AWWWWWWW SO CUTE!!!! this is great tori. SOSOSOSOSOSSOSO great!!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tori Jones

7 Years Ago

Thanks Sarah!
TORI. MY GOSH. TELL HIM THIS IS ABOUT HIM!
This is AWESOME btw

Posted 7 Years Ago


Talia Ayers

7 Years Ago

Um. Never mind. I just realized who it was to.
Tori Jones

7 Years Ago

Yeah... Thanks for reading it Hilary, you're too kind...
Talia Ayers

7 Years Ago

You're welcome.
Beautifully written Tori! Another amazing creation! Keep Going!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tori Jones

7 Years Ago

Awww, thanks Willa!
It was good, but, except for one thing, in my opinion. I didn't really feel the reason why the boy wanted to help the girl: what did he think of her? what has told him that she was in pain? That's the only thing that I think is missing, that aside, your writing-style is great.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tori Jones

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the review...
This is very touching. I really enjoyed the read. I love how it showed such emotion. It is eary to picture the reactions. I loved the read. It was nicely written. I love it and I love then pureness to it. It is straight from the heart. Yours truely a mad lord

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tori Jones

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the review Mad Lord!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2016
Last Updated on October 21, 2016

Author

Tori Jones
Tori Jones

Mansfield, OH



Writing
Good-bye Good-bye

A Poem by Tori Jones


Life... Life...

A Poem by Tori Jones



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


What? What?

A Poem by LazerRays


My soul My soul

A Poem by LazerRays