Mistakes

Mistakes

A Story by dasiy_188
"

We don't make mistakes we make little happy accidents.

"
We're young and we make mistakes. Mistakes are something we learn from. There was this girl I went t school with and she was very young. She was 16 years old she had her big beautiful stomach with a new generation inside. Don't get me wrong I was happy for her a young mother going to school she didn't put her education to a side she still went to school with her stomach. She always said "oh I regret what I did." in my head I said don't say that like your a mother too be you supposed to be proud and always keep your head those are people they look up too because even though you are pregnant you still keep on going in life. She'd cry but she still didn't stop. She was young in school and she wanted to live life like us young kids as we call it now "la vida loca.". I understand her because she was going through the moments went through. She look at me and ill say hi and ask how the baby and other questions. I'll ask her to make her feel happy and too make it feel like she wasn't alone. But now we in the present, i seen her many times and she works and is financially situated for her and her son Ethan shes happy. Now i ask her do you really regret having your baby?. She tells "No!" because my baby makes me happy. if mistakes happen is so you can learn from them not so you could regret them. 

© 2015 dasiy_188


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015
Tags: <3

Author

dasiy_188
dasiy_188

new york, NY



About
Well I'm a young girl from Washington Heights born and raised. love writing is one way I can take out all my stress.I'm Dominican from Bonao. I'm short and Im funny. I'm a family lady and i love spend.. more..

Writing