The Feelings Never Change

The Feelings Never Change

A Poem by PoeticPrince

They say that time is suppose to heal wounds, but I'm living proof that, that really isn't true. Today has made it six years of pain and misery. 
I have tired all I can to just let this all pass me by, but it's painfully hard to just let go of someone that meant everything in the world to you. 
From four to thirteen you took care of me when at twenty-one you could have lived your life for you, but instead you chose to give up everything to take care of kids you claimed your own, but not truly. 
I have tired all that I can think of to not let this mentally and emotionally break me, but nothing will ever take the feelings that I feel away from me. 
And even though it's not as bad as it was three years ago, three years later and these feelings still remain inside of my brain and it's killing me. 
I never thought my life would have taken me to where it has taken me, I've always thought that a normal life was in store for me, and that god would always be here for me. 
Three years ago I lost complete belief for god the person that is always supposed to make things better, but when I needed him the most he ignored my most important request, and that was to keep your here with me. 
I honestly never thought my life would last this long after you had passed away. I couldn't understand why I couldn't just die so all the pain and misery would just go away. Time after time I tired to take my life even ended up in a mental hospital  and still then I still couldn't still. 
Three years have passed since I've tired to take my life and even though the thoughts remain deep down inside, I live my life to make you proud and it hurts me because I'm not living up to my expectancy. 
I don't blame you for the way my life turned when you left me, I blame it on the family and me. The family because, They left me in the cold as though they forgot I to was still blood .

© 2015 PoeticPrince


Author's Note

PoeticPrince
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on October 8, 2015
Last Updated on October 8, 2015
Tags: Life and loss

Author

PoeticPrince
PoeticPrince

LOS ANGELES, CA



About
As things get worse ,poetry gets better because it becomes more necessary. more..

Writing