I Knew .. I Know

I Knew .. I Know

A Poem by PoeticPrince
"

When Friendship turns into love

"
If I knew then what I know now , I would have taken that chance way back then to fall in love with you, 

I knew because of how the stars twinkled at night and how the mist fell on the grass that I was in love . 

I know that When I look at you or speak to you I'm in awe, in awe of your beauty , in awe of the person that you are and have become. 

It's because of you Renee , that I'd give up everything , I lie at night driving myself crazy thinking damn will she ever love me , like I love her and does she truly know how much I care. 

I can't promise all the riches of the world , but I can promise to take care of you and love you unconditionally, as long as you a true, my loyalty will be unwavering .

I want to love you until my last breath, damn God must have spent a little more time on you, you take my breath away , you keep on me a constant high, I can't see myself coming down from this. 

I just want to be your everything. 

© 2016 PoeticPrince


Author's Note

PoeticPrince
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the honest, lay it all out form your words speak. A true "this is how I feel, god I hope you feel the same" love poem.
you didn't hold back any emotion in this, and it shows.
Lucky woman this Renee is...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2016

Author

PoeticPrince
PoeticPrince

LOS ANGELES, CA



About
As things get worse ,poetry gets better because it becomes more necessary. more..

Writing