Steps to Success

Steps to Success

A Story by Melina


 
When you lose the courage to continue on in life, you lose a lot of opportunities that could have led to new beginnings. You lose opportunities that could have contributed to your experience and success.

When you lose courage you are selling yourself short because you know you can always do better than what you are doing.

Never let anyone make you believe that you are not good enough or that you don't know what you are doing. Instead prove them wrong by sticking to your own beliefs and goals. Do it because it will help you in life, not because you want to please someone or because you want to compete with someone.

It doesn't take just courage to complete the framework of a successful individual. It takes patience, experience, determination, strength, faith, hard work, self control, and most importantly will power. Without will power you are frozen in your own laziness and weakness.

You also need to have a purpose and a plan. You need to envision your future and determine the right ingredients and tools that you will need to make your future bright. It is impossible to reach a goal before you set it.

Stay strong and determined even though life can be tough sometimes. It's the hard times and our rough experiences that make us stronger. Learn from your mistakes and grab every opportunity that you can because every opportunity taken is another contribution to a successful future.

© 2012 Melina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on April 24, 2012
Last Updated on April 24, 2012
Tags: success, life, courage, persistance, strength, believe, steps, advice

Author

Melina
Melina

Writing
World Peace World Peace

A Poem by Melina


The Ocean The Ocean

A Poem by Melina


Sky Haiku Sky Haiku

A Poem by Melina