Letter from  Your Heart

Letter from Your Heart

A Poem by Yellow Butterfly
"

We all need.... 'Somebody To Love'

"




Date: From Now to Eternity


Dear Soul,



Tell me what makes you happy and I’ll make it happen. I can remove all doubt so that you have a clear vision. Here to help you in anyway to make your decision. Here to help you find your identity, your existence is eternal. I would not want you to be mistaken for a 'fallen angel'. 



You are my priority as I have been created to help you breathe.  So here I am giving myself to you, one day bequeath. All I want is for you to express yourself and shine brightly and radiate your pure essence. Don't be afraid to be your true self, show your presence. 


Continue being you, your happy go lucky self, live your life to the fullest remembering also to look after your health. Discovering new things new places meeting new faces, experiencing the simple things that make you smile.  Reconnect with the things you love, the things you haven't done in a while.


For now, I have nothing more I have to say, except for you to take everything in your stride day by day.  All you have to do is ask and to believe in yourself, do not stop being you.   Receive with gratitude and love as though you have it now and all will come true. 


Patience is a virtue and only time will tell so just wait. The waiting may seem like it is forever but it will be worth it to find your soul (mate).



Forever in....



Your Heart

 

© 2021 Yellow Butterfly


Author's Note

Yellow Butterfly

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The eternal letter. Beautifully written YB. I had a slight dyslexic moment, reading soul as Saul, so I was 4/5 of the way through this sweet poem before I recognized my error. That is how engrossing it is. (as an aside, reading it as addressed to Saul, also added to my imagination's pleasure. I kept thinking, does this poor twit even realize how absolutely blessed he was before pissing the letter writer away?)

ken

Posted 1 Year Ago


Yellow Butterfly

1 Year Ago

Thank you Ken…you’re ‘twit’ comment did make me laugh… :)

YB

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on June 16, 2021
Last Updated on June 16, 2021