NOT POETRY- website update/latest poem selections from Poetrydances

NOT POETRY- website update/latest poem selections from Poetrydances

A by Poetry dances
"

Please find below the link to this month's great Poem of the Month, along with poem selections, and favorite writers so far this period. We have also included a few updates re search engine ranking and our poetry network over at ning.

"

Poetrydances site update.

 Hi.

Please find below the link to this month's great Poem of the Month, along with poem selections, and favorite writers so far this period.
We have also included a few updates re search engine ranking and our poetry network over at ning.

http://www.poetrydances.com/poemofthemonth.htm

http://www.poetrydances.com/poemsaugoct09.htm

http://www.poetrydances.com/favwritersaugoct09.htm


Please don't forget to check out our new Poetry Network http://poetrydances.ning.com -
There are now 323 writers involved- and plenty of cool apps etc to keep you entertained. Also, for the moment- all poems posted on the Network will be considered for inclusion on the main site, poetrydances.com. One member recently got discovered up by agent who was looking over the network site - and is now being represented for a publishing contract ( more on that story to follow).

We are still being returned 5 times on page one of Google.com out of over 18M results for the search Great Poetry Networks-here is the Google link. We're also returned on page one of many other main search sites for the same search.

The search read great poetry pulls us up on page one of Google.com too- out of 58.2 M other results!



That's all folks for a little while-
regards and good luck to you!

Tony

© 2009 Poetry dances


Author's Note

Poetry dances
Not poetry- site update

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

BTW....none of the links above works :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

616 Views
1 Review
Added on October 20, 2009

Author

Poetry dances
Poetry dances

Busan, South Korea



About
I'm Tony, I have been writing poetry for a couple of years - UK born, my wife I are based now in South Korea. I started a poetry website a little while ago called poetrydances.com. Over there we.. more..

Writing