Pandora Hearts P.1 Child of ill omen

Pandora Hearts P.1 Child of ill omen

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

Where am I? What are all these strange golden lights everywhere? Why is it so cold? Why…why can’t I move? Why does my body feel so cold but my arm? Who am I? Where did I come from? What do I look like? Someone…anyone…please tell me……who am I?

 

     “Who’s this?”

     “We don’t know she suddenly appeared in front of Head Quarters.”

     “Is she injured?”

   I hear voices, they are so annoying; will they please stop?

     “Only on her arm, I suspect she must have gotten into a fight.”

     “Uhhhn……”

     “Oh, she’s waking up.”

   I open my eyes a crack, the bright blaring light too much and shut them.

     “Too…bright…” I mutter. Footsteps are heard and everything seems to have gotten darker a bit, so I take a peek to see where I am. There are two men in front of me, one with white hair and the other light brown.

     “Xerxes…she…she has red eyes…She’s a child of ill omen.” The man with brown hair said.

     “Are you sure Reim?!” The man Xerxes asked.

     “Yes.” The man Reim replied.

     “She’ll have to be taken to Pandora and held for questions.” Xerxes said.

     “W-what?!” I interrupt.

     “Or we can keep her with Oz, Alice, Raven, and Sharon at the Ransworth manner.” He finished.

     “What? Why?” Reim asked.

     “Well, we need to know more about this girl and why she ended up with a bloody arm.” Xerxes said. I couldn’t see their faces very clearly, but it looked like the man with white hair had a red eye that glew in the dim darkness. I think he noticed my stare because he walked over to me and bopped my nose…wait, what?

     “Listen girl, do you remember your name?” He asked. I shake my head. “Then let’s call you Erika.”

     “Why Erika?” Reim asked.

     “No reason, that was the first thing that came to me.” He said and pulled out a top hat and took my hand helping me up. “Call me Break young miss.”

     “Okay.”

~***~

     “Oz, Alice, Raven, Sharon, I’ve brought over a special guest.” Break called. I see a mirror to my right, my hair long and brown with blue streaks, my eyes the crimson red they were talking about earlier and my skin very pale. My stomach growls and I pull on Reim’s sleeve.

     “Mr. Reim, I’m hungry…”

     “Come, let’s have tea~” Break said pulling me away from Reim and I was seated at a table with a tea set and sweets. I look over to Mr. Reim and he sighs, walking over to join us.

     “Oh boy! I wonder who it is!” A boy with golden blond hair and emerald eyes cheers, joining us as well. Then a man chasing the boy came in calling, “Stay away from me stupid rabbit! I’m not feeling down!” He has seaweed like style to his jet black hair and has golden eyes. Then a girl with much longer brown hair than me came in with violet eyes, chasing the man saying, “Come here so I can bite your cheek so you can feel better!” …Biteing…cheeks? I think I’ll have to say away from her.

     “Dear oh dear, Alice, that is very unlady like.” A young girl with light brown hair wearing a big frilly dress said coming in after the crazed girl called Alice. She sits down at the table and then takes notice of me.

     “Oh, who is this Break?” She asked.

     “We don’t know, Reim found her unconscious with a bloody arm and we’re calling her Erika for now.” Break said.

     “And I see she has red eyes as well.” The girl says. “Oh, excuse me for my rudeness, I am Sharon Ransworth, it is a pleasure to meet you Erika.”

     “I’m Gilbert Nightray.” The man who had called the girl Alice a rabbit said. Is that some sort of nickname?

     “Humph. I’m not telling you anything.” Alice said.

     “I’m Oz Vessalius, pleasure meeting you miss.” The boy Oz said handing me a flower.

     “You two?”

     “Don’t you dare think about doing anything to my man servant!” Alice suddenly blurted out.

     “M-man servant?” I ask.

     “Yes, he formed a contract with me-”

     “An illegal one.” Gilbert muttered under his breath; too bad I heard that.

     “and he is my slave.” She finished.

   I gotta say, where ever I am, it’s very strange. These people look so happy, but I feel so utterly depressed. Why? Why am I depressed? I have no memory of my name and no memory of my life. Why?

     “Erika? Are you okay? You’ve been staring at your tea for twenty minutes; did you hear anything we said?” Sharon asked.

     “Huh? Uhh…No?” I replied.

     “Well, we were talking about Alice being a chain who Oz formed an illegal contract with and-”

     “Chain?” I interrupt. “What’s a chain?”

     “A Chain is from the Abyss, created by the Will of the Abyss herself. Break here has met her as he was once thrown into the Abyss as Kevin Legnard, the Red-Eyed Specter, illegally contracted with Albus the White Knight. But now he is known as Xerxes Break, legally contracted with the Mad Hatter.” Reim said.

     “Illegal and legal? I don’t get it.” I said confused.

     “You don’t need to know about it right now, for now we must treat your wound and get you new clothes. The clothes you are wearing now are much too torn.” Sharon said and took me away into a different room.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I wanted to write a short story (well, considering it's Pandora Hearts, it might not be "short") about a girl born as the child of ill omen/child of misfortune (someone who is born with red eyes and are always unlucky and bring misfortune/ill omen)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oops I commented on the wrong one. (;*^_^*)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mystery is thinking she hit her head a little too hard.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012
Tags: Pandora Hearts


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1