Oma the Great, Oma the Beautiful: Advice

Oma the Great, Oma the Beautiful: Advice

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

July 17, 2012 Tuesday

 

I’m at the place where those people come to when there is nothing else the doctors can do. I see my dear Oma lying in the bed. She was given something that made here drowsy so we couldn’t tell if she seemed okay or not. She was totally out of it at the time. She’d been having nightmares where we were gone and she was going to Hell. But when she would wake up, we were there. My cousin Jessie (boy) asked, “Is there any advice you’d give to us young folk?” at first she did not quit hear him, but then she replied, “Live young and don’t grow old like me.” We laughed and talked some more (the song “Forever Young” ran continuously through my head); then she continues about talking about sticking to our goals and much more. She was so quite too, so we had to literally lean in to hear her. After a few hours (or was it minutes?) we said good bye and left the Hospice.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
We also went back over a few more times too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012
Tags: Oma, advice


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1