Oma the Great, Oma the Beautiful: Open arms

Oma the Great, Oma the Beautiful: Open arms

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Rest In Pease Oma

"

July 22, 2012 Sunday

 

(Oma - means grandmother in German, though she is a greatgrandmother for me)
(
Opa - means grandfather in Germany, though he is a greatgrandfather for me)

This morning I awaken to the crying of my nine year old little sister crying and the first words I hear upon waking up are, “I don't WANT Oma to die!” I’m at first very confused because I had just woken up, a little bit out of it (like every time I get awaken so early). My mom says that Oma died this morning, at sunrise, her all-time favorite time of day. My Opa and my other Greatgrandpa died at sunrise too. Oma was a wonderful old lady (she was my Sister Allyson's (age 15) birthday twin)

Oma, you are in Heaven, not Hell, a sweet, fun and creative old lady couldn't possibly be sent to Hell. We all believe she is in Heaven now and is with her dear Opa and Heavenly Father.

Oma, we miss you ever so much.
Rest In Pease

(Alan Jackson's song: Sissy's Song http://youtu.be/zCvgXw-Bh04
dedicated to Oma the great, Oma the beautiful. It is such a strong song that can make me cry easily during this time)


Those black roses I think represent those who are having a hard time with these type's of events, surrounded by the red roses, who represent those who will help the lost black roses through the tough time.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
(When I did the "Are you human?" thing to post this it was Worrier, which is really supposed to be spelled as "Warrior")

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012
Tags: Oma, death, Heaven, Hell, Heavenly Father


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1