The Lonely Pikachu

The Lonely Pikachu

A Story by PokemonFan#1
"

I saw this picture on DeviantArt and just HAD to write this!

"
I decide to take a stroll out in the rain one day and then I hear something. I walk towards where the sound is coming from till I see a blue scarf leaking out of the soaked cardboard box. Curious, I walk up to the box and bend down to see the cutest creature in the whole wide world. Its cheeks, eyes, end of its tail, and top of the ears are all a pinkish red. Across its nose is pink as well and its eyes are swollen with tears. I bend down to its level, the small creature startled and shivering a bit.

     “Are you lost?” I ask.

   It looks at me with its cute eyes.

     “P-pika?”

     “Do you have a trainer?”

     “Pi...” It said shaking its head and continued trembling.

     “Wanna get out of the rain?” I ask.

   It looked back up at me as if surprised, or hadn't heard me correctly.

     “Wanna get out of the rain?” I asked again.

   The little creature comes out of the soaked box slowly and steadily and climbing onto my lap.

     “I’ll take that as a yes.” I said with a warm smile.

   I hold the Pikachu ever so gently in my arms and head back home, out of the rain.

 

     “You must be very cold! You better warm up by the fireplace while I put your scarf in the dryer to get it to dry faster. Is that alright?” I tell the cutie, setting it down next to the fireplace.

     “Pika." Pikachu said shyly nodding its head and handing the drenched scarf to me.

     “It’ll be dry before you know it!” I reassured and head off to the laundry room and put the blue scarf into the dryer. My clothes are soaked as well, so I head into my bedroom and change into dry clothes and put my soaked ones into the dryer as well and start it up.

   I come back into the room and sit down next to the Pikachu and warm up myself as well.

     “Berr! I sure am cold. You warming up yet?”

     “Pika.” It said.

   I’m so glad I found this Pikachu. I couldn’t just leave it out in the rain like that.

     “Good.” I said. “Hey, Pikachu, mind staying with me?”

   The shy expression it once had soon turned into a happy one, its eyes twinkling with excitement. It jumped into my lap and it rubbed its cheek against my hand, indicating it wanted to be pet.

     “Pika pi!” It cheered excitedly.

 

The End

© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
(-_-' When I had to put the "are you human" confirmation thing, it said I had to type in: "shojo" That's so weird! O_o)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want to be a pokemon trainer! Charmander was my favorite. I'm glad that poor Pikachu got a little bit of love :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Saddest Pikachu I ever saw! Love this bit!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


PrincessZeldaWannabe

11 Years Ago

I know it seems weird, but I am just trying to read as much Pokemon as possible right now for inspir.. read more
PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

It's all good XD
I do that too, along with watching episodes/movies. When the movie with Victi.. read more
PrincessZeldaWannabe

11 Years Ago

Totally, especially with Pokemon X and Y coming out in October! Right now, I decided to hold off on .. read more
Pikachu is really lovely and adorable! Love the way you have written it! ALthough I'd never been much into Pokemon, but I find Pikachu a really lovely creature and soooo cute! Haha! Nice written!
Btw. I love Pandora Hearts as wellxdd

Posted 11 Years Ago


PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

Thank you! XD
Ah yes~ If you want, I'm writing a fan fiction for Pandora Hearts~ ^-^ (I titled.. read more
Cynthia Man

11 Years Ago

I'll go read it! I love Gil the most, then Break and Jack! >W
PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

Those three are in it X3
(;.;) aww. Pikachu is so cute.

Posted 11 Years Ago


No mistakes but this is adorable

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh I read it, it was cute

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1728 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2012
Last Updated on August 12, 2012
Tags: lonely, Pikachu, rain, saddness, happy, Pokémon

Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..