Chapter 2: Tea party chaos

Chapter 2: Tea party chaos

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Alice is set to deliver the package of tea to the mad trio and it ends up becoming a mad day for him. When he returns to the castle, Vincent has plans set out for dear Alice.

"

Chapter 2: Tea party chaos

 

Alice arrived to a large empty tea party set. There were three seemingly unconscious members with tea cups in their hands, the pastries smashed or half eaten as he made his way over. Alice tried hoisting the large bag on his shoulders but failed as he made his way over. He placed the large bag on the table, hearing a thunk as he did so. The three didn’t react.

     “Uh…hello?” Alice called, looking over them. He came to a girl with her short black hair curled at different ends, thinking he’d reached out to touch but his wrist was grabbed at, making him scream.

     “Do. Not. Touch.” The girl warned bags under her eyes and glaring at him. With a groan, she pushed herself up, her over coat really faded and kicking her feet up.

     “Yo, Louise…Max!” She groaned out, the other two rising from place and rubbing their eyes.

     “What, Hicca?” The smaller boy of the group asked yawning widely.

     “Guest……Hey wait a minute.” The girl said, named Louise probably, throwing on her tap hat and looking at Alice closely. Grabbing a handful of dirt, Louise chucked it at Alice’s face making him cough.

     “*Cough, cough* What the heck was that for?!” Alice screeched, coughing all the while.

     “Look!” Louise pointed out.

   A small heart was the only clean spot on Alice’s face. The three ogled.

     “Woah, finally our tea’s here!” Max said, snatching the bag with ease. Ripping open the box they came to tea bags.

     “Yes! He packed the good kind!” Louise added, giggling.

     “Where’s my Jabberwocky?” Hicca asked.

     “Jabber-what?” Alice asked.

     “Her Jabberwocky.” Max said, rolling his eyes.

     “The queen confiscated her Jabberwocky.” Louise said then put a hand out. “I’m Louise or known as Hatter or Mad Hatter.”

   She let loose a laugh that would’ve shaken the heavens.

     “N-Nice to meet you.” Alice replied.

     “You’re Alice?” The Hatter asked. “Hmmm……oh well, cute boys are better.”

     “Wha-?” Alice asked till he was gripped by the shoulders and spun around. The black girl grinned, pushing him down onto the table and crawling on top.

     “Names Hiccup~ he, he, he, he~” Hiccup replied. “But I’m known as March Hare.”

     “Ah……you’re too close.” Alice replied.

     “Really?” Hiccup asked, getting closed. “Seems comfortable to me.”

   The smaller boy shoved her off and scolded, “No raping on the tea table.”

   Hiccup only giggled till she pulled a spoon from her pocket and gazed into it as if mesmerized.

     “Names Max, now get out you’re ruining the tea party.” Max replied knife in hand. “After tea time is nap time and you’re disrupting the time.”

     “Time?” Alice asked.

     “Six O’clock~” Louise sang.

     “Six O’clock~” Hiccup chanted and the two began dancing in a circle. Max rolled his eyes and said, “Gawd you started them…”

     “Uh…”

     “Get out.” Max said. “Tell the Queen we thank him for the tea.”

     “S-sure…” Alice said, crawling off the table and onto his feet. As he turned, he jumped when Hiccup was there smiling.

     “I’ll come with you.” Hiccup said. “Come along, Ella probably headed back without you.”

     “What?!” Alice said. Hiccup took a deep swig of the tea and raced off with Alice. Alice was a bit confused though. Ella said she would wait for him, and as they ran past the spot she was at…well, Hiccup was right. Ella had left her post and must have been called back to the castle of hearts. He was both relieved, and worried that this new character he had just met might do something to him as well…must be a real lucky boy to be a girl magnet. As the two made it to the front gates of the castle, there were two guards standing watch.

     “Hey there! I’ve got something I want to do and Alice here is your honored guest, right? Well, since I’m accompanying him, I think he’d appreciate it if I would be allowed in as well.” Hiccup said. The guards looked at each other and sighed, opening the gates. “Thank you~ Come on Alice!” Alice was dragged down the halls, Hiccup not seizing to release his wrist - by the way her grip was like iron.

     “Excuse me…uh…miss Hiccup?” Alice asked.

     “Yes~?” Hiccup asked with a large smile, her grip tightening on his wrist making him grit his teeth.

     “Wh-why do you want to see the Queen?” Alice asked, trying to convince himself that name fit. Hiccup stared on ahead and replied, “Because little Miss priss needs to return my Jabberwocky!”

     “I-I thought the Jabberwocky was always the queens.” Alice said only to run into the girl. She finally released her hold on him, glaring daggers at him with a twitching eyebrow and bellowed, “NO! IT IS MY JABBERWOCKY!!!! MINE, MINE, MINE!” Hiccup then kicked over a vase which smashed to the floor. Alice stared at the broken vase in shock, Hiccup gesturing towards the large heart shape doors.

     “Come on.” She said.

~***~

     “Ah, if it isn’t my old friend, the March Hare.” The queen greeted.

     Red Queen.” Hiccup greeted in return.

   Alice could feel the intense atmosphere between the two. Though Hiccup was dressed in something looking old she looked bigger.

     “Vincent! It’s been nearly four years and I want my Jabberwocky!” Hiccup said, stomping her foot and crossing her arms.

     “Hmm…Can’t you just make another one? Dragon breeding is one of your…unusual specialties.” The Queen, Vincent, replied smirking playfully.

     “JABBERWOCKIES TAKE A TOTALLY ONE HUNDRED YEARS TO BREED AND HATCH!! MY GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT GRANDMOTHER RAISE THAT EGG SINCE SHE WAS MY AGE!!!!” Hiccup bellowed angrily.

     “Shouldn’t be long then.” Vincent said, feet kicked up on the thrones arm rest and turning his attention to Alice. “So you were successful in bringing the bag, that’s good.”

     “Uh y-yeah, but can I go home now?” Alice asked.

   Vincent threw back his head and laughed, replying, “Of course not, there’s something even bigger I need done!!”

     “What?!” Alice shouted.

     “Quiet!! It’s enough that I get enough complaints from that ticking time bomb!!” Vincent said, gesturing to Hiccup who turned away with her nose in the air.

     “You’re only upset cause ya’ can’t get me to sleep with ya’.” Hiccup said devilishly, making the two boys faces heat up till their faces were glowing red.

     “SEND HER OUT!!” Vincent bellowed, the guard seizing Hiccup by the arm but she squirmed free, kicking him down and using his shoulders to lunge to the curtains. She swung back and forth till coming to the higher ceiling, dangling from the chandelier but all the while laughing.

     “This ain’t over ya’ a*s hole!!” Hiccup said. “I WILL get what rightfully belongs to me!! Until then, AJU!!!” She whistled, the sound of beating wings being heard till a black blur zoomed through the window, shattering it a millisecond before making the entrance. With a blink of an eye, Hiccup was gone.

     “Ugh…always wanting to make escapes so dramatic.” Vincent complained. “Alice!”

     “Y-Yeah?” Alice asked.

     “The guards will show your room for the night.” Vincent said, rising up. “I need to lie down.”

   Joby and Spiro both led Alice arm in arm towards his room for the night. They walked in a militant formation making Alice a little nervous but he kept his composure not wanting to show fear, not to them. They continued to go on like this for probably ten minutes until they reached the particular room the Red Queen ordered.

     “This one.” Spiro said. Joby responded by slapping the palms and the backs of his hands one each either hand twice, then putting two fingers in the middle of his palm. The fingers wobbled as he made a wobbly whistling sound.

     “Very true, Joby. I can’t help but agree.” Spiro said.

     “Wh-what did he say?” Alice asked nervously looking at the pale joker man. The beating sign language did not look too good nor sounded too pleasant.

     “Don’t worry; don’t let his signs seem like your fate and doom. He just asked if you might get a little down from the enclosed room.” Spiro explained.

     “O-oh.” Alice responded not sure if he translated correctly Joby’s hand language.

     “In, in. Your tour around the room must begin.” Spiro said leading Alice into his room. Joby, whistled in circles, as he made chopped his arm into small pieces and climbed a pretend rope.

     “WHAT did he say now?” Alice asked nervous. His hand language was very misleading…or at least he hoped it was.

     “He said Heath is coming later if the Queen assigns him to. Heath will mostly likely be the one serving you,” Spiro translated.

     “O-oh, I see.” Alice said frowning. What the devil? What kind of sign language was this?

     “Anyway we shall let you be. The bed to sleep, and the bathroom to pee. We’re done now, that was the tour, quick and easy so it wouldn’t be a bore.” Spiro said waving good bye as Joby put his hands up to eye level, with his two index fingers pointing at Alice wiggling them in a circle formation as he made a high pitched whistle sound.

     “HAHA!” Spiro said laughing.

     “What did he-?”

     “You don’t want to know, make yourself at happy. Make yourself at home if that place was orderly.” Spiro ended as the two closed the door behind themselves to leave Alice in his room. As Spiro and Joby walked down the now darkened halls he heard, “Psst.”

   Rolling his eyes he replied, “Hicca.”

     “Shh!! You’ll awaken the b***h!” Hiccup said, climbing through the window and gesturing to the largest door next door where the Queen of Hearts rested. Spiro laughed and replied, “I don’t know where the Jabberwocky is.”

     “Don’t lie to me!” Hiccup said, climbing in and looking down the halls. “Where is she?”

     “It’s a she?” He asked, Joby doing a series of hand gestures, only to receive a slap to the hands with Hiccup hissing, “That’s dirty!”

     “You can understand him?” Joker asked.

     “A little…anyway, back to important matters,” Hiccup said, “my Jabberwocky.”

   Joby made a series of hand gestures before pausing for a response.

     “Ugh!!” Hiccup said, going for the window and giving a high pitched whistle. Large beating wings arose from the side, Hiccup jumping out and soaring off.

~***~

Morning came, the light unable to leak in through the curtains, leaving Alice in a darkened room to himself…or so he though when there was a sudden loud snore right next to him. He jumped and when he was about to scream, a hand covered his mouth, the figure saying, “Shhhh…don’t scream. Knave of Hearts would be jealous.”

     “Q-Queen of Hearts?!” Alice managed to say as he got his mouth uncovered, but soon covered again.

     “Really, must you be so loud Alice?” Vincent asked. “I don’t want you to lose your head. I’ve got big plans for you, so you better shut up.” Alice blinked and stopped trying to talk, Vincent smiling and saying, “Now let me sleep a little longer.” Alice nodded and Vincent moved his hand away, tucking it under his dark bed head. Alice quietly made his way off the bed and out the door coming face to face with Ella.

     “WAA!!” He exclaimed.

     “Alice! I’m so sorry I left you alone with that Hare the other day, Knave of Hearts came and called me back to the castle, telling me I had no other choice. I really am sorry, will you forgive me?” Ella asked.

     “…S-sure…” He said clutching his chest from such a startling morning he was going through.

     “Thank you!” She said embracing him in a hug. Alice pushed her away slightly and asked, “When can I go back home?”

     “Not telling~ ” She said in a sing-song voice and took Alice’s hands. “Let’s go out into the garden~ ” Ella dragged Alice around the castle till they came outside where there were red roses and hedges of the Queen himself, everywhere, and an area that was a maze. Alice looked at everything in awe. It was all so beautiful, the roses were pure red, the hedges had clean shaped cuts, and the maze looked like he would easily get lost.

     “This is-”

     “Oh no…not another one.” Ella said. She picked a white rose that seemed to be made of crystals and it soon evaporated into air. “Pesky White Queen and her white crystalized roses. How bothersome. I’ll be right back Alice; I have to go do something. Stay. Right. Here.” Ella walked off into the castle, Alice walking over to the white roses and touching them. The beating of flapping wings were heard from above and Alice was suddenly scooped up out of nowhere.

     “WOAHHHH!!!” He screamed.

     “Hey there~” A familiar voice said. Turning around, he saw Hiccup and as he was about to fall over, he was caught just in time. Hiccup helped him seat himself on the blackened figure that flew high above the clouds of Wonderland and said, “I’ve come to bring you over for a tea party.”

     “Tea party?!” He exclaimed. Hiccup and Alice soon arrived to the same spot Alice arrived to the Tea Party the other day, ‘Hatter’ and ‘Dormouse’ were there soon, as if expecting the wait.

     “There you are.” Louise said.

     “Took a while.” Hiccup replied, kicking Alice off from the-

     “DRAGON!!” Alice said, pointing to the black reptile with lime green eyes. It growled at being pointed at, Hiccup soothing the beast and saying, “He’s alienated don’t worry sweetie.”

     “You’re stroking a…a…” Alice said trying to find words.

     “Night fury, fastest dragon alive with its lean body and large wing span,” Hiccup said, “having blue, sapphire fire with its retractable teeth and large eyes on the top of its head to-”

     “Hare, come back to us.” Louise said.

     “Hmm?” Hiccup asked. “Oh I got carried away again. HAHAHAHAHAHAH~”

   Alice looked at Hiccup with confusion.

     “Come sit.” Louise said. “Don’t mind Max.” Max had his pierce ready but was currently snoozing away. Alice sat close to Louise who seemed to be the one who wasn’t so far off the edge of sanity. Louise got a tea cup ready and offered a cake.

     “Eat; the queen is probably looking for you.” Louise said. Alice looked closely at the cake and ate it, only to grow larger in size.

     “Whoops…Wrong one, drink this.” Louise said with a laugh. Alice did what he was told and shrunk, coughing all the while. He was then snatched and dunked into a tea pot…still filled with tea. He coughed as he fell inside.

     “Where is he?!” A voice bellowed.

     “Go away Vincent.” Hiccup responded.

     Oh no!!! Alice thought as he dived under.

     “Guards, seize them!” Vincent called.

     “Indeed!”

     “Yes!”

     “Of course!”

     “Will do!”

     “*High pitched whistle*”

     “Oh my!” Louise said and ducked under the table where Hiccup didn’t cower but went to get back to retrieve their missing guest.

~***~

Alice was seized when he saw a grin appear before him.

     “What?! Now I’m losing it!” Alice said shaking his head.

     “Lost what?” The grin asked.

   Alice froze and frowned… “My sanity.”

     “Hard to believe you once had one, being in this place.” The grin added.

     “If I said something sane then would you think I am insane?” Alice asked.

     “Most certainly so.” The grin responded then two golden eyes appeared and then a kitty face and body to a grown male adult to look to be about 18. His legs were crossed, and so were his arms as he followed Alice.

     “How do you do? What’s your name?” The cat/man asked.

     “Alice.” Alice responded. He looked to the guards and was surprised they hadn’t said anything nor had Vincent overheard what they were saying.

     “What a hideous name, something loving and romantic and wonderful would do for you, like…Valentine.” The cat suggested with glowing eyes.

     “Why, what’s your name?” Alice asked.

     “Valentine.” Valentine responded.

     “Humph.” Alice responded.

     “Oh look a slippy thingy, too-ta-loo.” The cat said as he disappeared all at once.

     “Wait! Can you-!...Help me…doubt it either way though.” Alice grumbled.

     “Hush, mad one.” Dice said.

     “Yes, please be quiet.” Ace responded.

     “The queen won’t be pleased.” Heath responded.

     “Not at all.” Spiro agreed.

     “*Slaps wrist*” Joby replies.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Director: TheWhiteQueen

© PokemonFan#1
© Imagination-mage
© Jamillet
© InkAngelXIII
© TheWolfLady (Aka: QueenTomboy18)
© Imaginator

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012
Tags: Wonderland, Alice, March "Hiccup", Max, Louise, Vincent, Joby, Sepiro, Ella, Night fury, Valentine Cat


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1