Play a game?

Play a game?

A Story by PokemonFan#1
"

Inspired by TheEverHungryOne X3 Arigato!!!

"

It was a peaceful spring morn in the country of Sablier. Sarah was up rather early than she usually would be. 7:00 a.m. on the dot! Crawling out of her queen sized bed she walked over to an open window, sticking her head out with the wind lightly kissing her peach cheeks and weaving through her long brunette hair which reached down her back.

     “Today is going to be a good day.” She mused to herself. Prancing happily over to her large walk in closet, she picked out a commoners outfit, considering she was a lone princess without a family, it’d be completely fine. No one really knows she’s a princess. She was actually used to the peace and quiet she got…though, she did get lonely. Whenever a stranger she became acquainted with at fancy gatherings asked her if they could drop by and keep her company, she’d freak out a bit in the inside, but not show it ever on her face, replying with a, “Oh, U-uhm…I have plans with my family tonight.” which was a complete lie.

     Today, instead of attending another gathering, she decided to go into town and buy a new chocolate that had been shipped not too long ago from a foreign country. She came out of her closet wearing a white button up dress shirt guys would wear, but to her, being a tomboy princess felt right. Over the button up she wore a navy blue spaghetti strap dress and black skinny jeans, custom made from the finest tailor around and tucked into white boots. She grabbed a few gold pieces to buy the chocolate she longed to taste, dropping it into her leather commoner’s bag.

~***~

Sarah had arrived to the store where they were being sold, and the first person to be there. She scanned the store quickly to find the long awaited chocolate…but she hadn’t the foggiest idea what it was called. She decided to give in and go up to the counter to ask for the name, but as she was about to do so, she accidentally bumped into a young man causing him to drop his items onto the floor.

     “Sorry! I’ll pick those up for you!” She apologized in a panicked state, bending down to help pick up his things.

     “Oh, no need to be so formal, miss.” The young man said bending down. He placed his porcelain hand on hers to reassure her he wasn’t upset. She looked up at him, drawn into his mystifying emerald eyes and long golden hair reaching down longer than his back, tied in a single braid.

     “Ah…I-I-” She stuttered. Her words were so jumbled from seeing this man’s beautiful face. She felt…flustered and warm gazing upon him.

     He helped her up and noticed next to them were the newly shipped chocolate’s…on a stick! He took the pink box and asked her, “Have you tried one of these? They just shipped in. It’s called pocky.”

     “N-no…wait, I was looking for that! I didn’t know what it was called and-”

     “Don’t say another word. I’ll buy this for you. It’s on me.”

     “Ah…but, you don’t have to…”

     “I want to. It’s the least I could do since I ran into you.”

     “I- uhm- I,” she sighed, “……alright. Thank you- wait, what’s your name?”

     “Jack Vessalius.” Jack answered. “And you?”

     “Sarah.” She replied.

     “Hime. You’re name means Hime. Did you know that?” Jack asked, fascinated by the meaning of Sarah’s name. Sarah nodded. Jack smiled, putting his hands on his hips saying, “Well then, let’s go buy this pocky box.” He took Sarah’s hand firmly in his gloved one and walked her over to the check out. All the while she flustered madly.

~***~

     “Here you are, Hime.” Jack said handing Sarah the pocky box he had so kindly bought for her. “Oh, just so you know,” He weaved his hand in through her hand, “there’s a game that goes to this.”

     “T-there is?” She asked. She was defiantly being hit on. No guy she’d ever met made her feel this way, none the less; flirted with her by drawing ever so closer to her each time they talked.

     “Indeed. Want to hear?”

     “Sure.”

     “Okay, so here are the rules.” He took the box, opening it up and taking out the chocolate covered stick. He stuck the tip into Sarah’s mouth, handing her back the box. “Two people on either side of the pocky stick, us, eat their way down till their lips meet and whoever holds it longest, wins.”

     “Wait, what-?”

     “Go!” Jack interrupted. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close as he made his way down. Sarah flustered and soon realized he was going to eat it all if she didn’t make her way down. She took two bites and the stick broke off…seems she wasn’t too good at this game.

     “It broke…” She said sadly. She didn’t realize the tone she used meant another pocky to be slipped into her mouth again.

     “That’s alright it’s your first time. You’ll get it.” He encouraged. “Go!” He again began to make his way as Sarah’s face madly turned a tomato red. If she broke it again, she’d have to go through the torture of this man for quite a while…What a day this was turning out to be.

     She gave in and attempted to make it farther this time and…chu~…their lips locked. Sarah tried to hold back from losing…but jerked her head back.

     “I-I lost. Right?” She asked.

     “Yep. Now I gotta ask you something, Hime.” Jack said. He leaned in closer to Sarah, still holding her waist. “Would you like to come to my place?”

 

END…Or is it?

© 2013 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Source for pocky game rules: TheEverHungryOne
Art/Title: TheEverHungryOne
Story: Sarah Hime (PokemonFan#1)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

455 Views
Added on April 7, 2013
Last Updated on April 7, 2013
Tags: Sarah, Sarah Hime, OC, Jack, Jack Vessalius, Pandora Hearts, Pocky, Pocky game

Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1