Chapter 1: Is this a dream?!

Chapter 1: Is this a dream?!

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

A girl from Arizona moves to a new city and finds an adventure when she comes home from school.

"
One day I had a completely normal life until I moved to a new city called, “Marigold City”. They named the city Marigold because there are marigold flowers everywhere.

     “Sarah, are you up yet? You don’t want to be late for your first day of school here, do you?” My mom said.

     “I know mom, I’m coming!” I told her. After having breakfast, I quickly grabbed my favorite brown hat with a pretty pink flower my old friend gave me before I left, matching my light brown scarf with my black T-shirt and skirt. I then dashed to the door, about to walk out, till my mom stopped me.

     “Here’s your lunch sweetie.” Mom said.

     “Thanks.” I sighed unhappily taking my lunch.

     “Meow!” My kitten Snowbell meowed.

     “See yea’ Snowbell. Be a good girl and watch the house with mom, Okay?” I said to Snowbell, then picking up my school bag and walking out the door. As I walked to my new high school, a gentle breeze picked up, but out of nowhere an even stronger wind blew making my hat blow off my head. I chased my hat down ten blocks finally catching it and setting it back on my head. “Whew! I can’t believe how strong that wind was! I just know I’m going to be late for my first day of school now. I’m nowhere near a bus stop, and I have no money.”

     “Come in…” A voice echoed from afar.

     “W-w-w-where did that come from? Who’s there, show yourself.” I said trembling with fear. “Whoever you are.”

     “Come in…”  The voice said again.

     “U-u-uh…That’s it! I’m out of here!” I yelled dashing back the way I came. Eventually I found my way back at home and started from there. I had finally got to school but even though I was really, and I mean REALLY, late, the lady in the office said I was OK even if I was late today. I got my class schedule and for my first class I was in was my favorite thing to do. Art.

     “Um. Sorry I’m so late; I got lost on the way here. Is class just starting?” I asked the art teacher showing I was in the class.

     “No, you’re not late, in fact we were about to start, but let me introduce you to the rest of the class.” The teacher said with a smile. Before she could introduce me to the class, I glanced over at her desk to know her name. Miss. Daisy Falcónbird Snowflake is what the nameplate said. “Everyone can I have your attention please. We have a new student who just moved here recently and it would be very helpful for her to make some new friends with you. Would please tell us your name and where you moved from?”

     “Uh, sure.” I said a little scared, “M-my name is Sarah and I uh, I moved here from Mesa, Arizona on North Temple St….That’s all.”

     “Thank you Sarah.” Miss Snowflake said, “I’m sorry there aren’t any more seats available today; please take a seat at my desk for today.”

   As the rest of the day went on the one thing I could not get out of my mind was that voice I heard this morning. “I should probably go back there after school.”

     “Who you talking to new kid?” A voice of a student said startling me, “You know, it’s not healthy to talk to yourself.”

     “Who are you again?” I asked him.

     “The names Quill, don’t ask.” The boy Quill said.

   He asked me about what I said a few seconds ago. I told him about the voice telling me to go in somewhere.

     “I’d like to tag along with you but…I have plans after school. Sorry.” Quill said.

     “That’s okay. You have something going on, don’t worry.” I said, “I’ll be fine going alone.”

     “Well, if you say so.” Quill said. As the day when on, I heard another voice say “Come in. Come into the-” then it stopped. So then I was getting a little upset how the voice stopped all of a sudden like that. I couldn’t wait for school to be over.

Brrrrring!

     “Ah, yes! School’s over. Now I can go back to where I first heard that voice.” I said, “But I’m hungry right now and I have to get homework done. Sigh; guess I’ll have to wait till after I’m done.” So instead of going straight after school, I went back home instead. “Mom, I’m home! Mom?”

     “Meow! Meow! Meow!” Snowbell meowed as if something was wrong.

     “Snowbell!? Where are you!?” I said panicking, trying to find her, “Snowbell, there you are. You had me worried, why were you meowing like that? Are you hungry?” So I assumed Snowbell was hungry and put her down to get her some kitten food. But when I turned around, two big muscular men stood there, startling me enough I couldn’t move.

     “She is the one…” One man said.

     “We must bring her back with us…” The other man said. I flinched and started to run, grabbing Snowbell and dashed to the door. But that was no good another man stood there guarding the door, so I ran up into my bedroom, trying to get to the window to escape. As I flung the window open, I looked down, which I never should have done. The two men walked in and as I was about jump out the window, they caught me and made my poor Snowbell fall to the ground but luckily she was a cat that always land on their feet. But I was dangling there watching Snowbell fall and be safe while I was being kidnapped!

     “Ugh, let me go!” I screamed hopping someone could hear me, “HELP! I’M BEING KIDNAPPED!...Sigh, no good. Whoa-a-a” Then they pulled me up and placed me inside a big brown bag and tied the bag shut.

     “Now all that’s left is to bring her to his highness.” The first man said. I couldn’t believe what was happening. First, this morning I heard a voice, then later hearing it again at school. Second, I lost my sweet Snowbell. And third, I got kidnapped and now they’re saying they’re taking me to they’re ruler. This day just can’t possibly get any worse. A few minutes later, there was the sound of trumpets playing letting other’s around them know what was going on.

     “Hear ye! Hear ye.” A trumpeter announced for all to hear, “The Prince’s royal body guards’ have returned baring a gift.”

     “Come into my castle and stay here forever, ever, ever, ever.” The voice said echoing.

     “Hey! That voice-“I whispered, “This time it was stronger.

     “Master, we have finally found the girl.” The second man said kneeling down.

      “He, he. Bring her to me so I may see.” The Prince said hiding in the shadows.

     “Whoa! Ouch, that hurt.” I said being pushed into the room and falling to the floor.

     “Your majesty, this is the girl we brought here. Is she the one?” The man said.

     “Hm. I do indeed feel great power with this one.” The Prince said. “Please take her to a room to stay in for the night. She needs her rest for tomorrow. She’s got a big day planed.” Then the Prince’s guards stood up and took me to a room and locked it.

     “Ah! Hey! Why is the door locked? Urr-rr” I said pulling on the door handle, “Sigh, no good…now I’m done for. I’ll never get out. Someone... Anyone! HELP ME!”

     “Quiet in there kid!” The guard said.

     “Sorry…” I said. The next morning I was called to do “Duties”. I was expecting to see who the Prince was and why he ordered those creeps to kidnap me. But instead of the Prince, his mother, the Queen, decided to come in his place.

     “Greetings young Princess Sarah.” The Queen addressed me, “I’m sorry to say my son is not here to see you today. Instead you may introduce yourself to me over a cup of tea in the garden. Please, come this way.” I thought all this was only just a dream. Boy was I wrong. I didn’t want to be here with complete strangers I never knew. I was especially nervous being around royalty. What if they throw me into the dungeon!? I’d never be able to get back home ever again.

     “Might I ask you why I’m here?” I politely asked the Queen, “I’m most curious.”

     “Slurp. Ah, well you see, my son is looking for a bride and felt much power from you the other day. But…Slurp.”

     “(B-b-bride!?) B-but?” I asked trembling inside thinking I’m too young to get married, especially with royalty.

     “Oh, I’m terribly sorry to say my time with you has ended.” The Queen said standing up, “Until next time Sarah, I may be able to answer your question. Now you must meet with my husband, the King. He is waiting in the Library for you. Go to him.” Then she walked back inside with the guards following after her. I was then all alone. No one around me. After drinking the rest of my tea, the maids came by to clean up the table but before they left I asked one maid, “Where is the library at?” But she did not answer. Then they left leaving me all alone again. So I got up and walked around inside to find the library. “This castle is really big,” I thought, “Where could the library be?” I searched threw the entire castle except for one room. It was a big door with strange designs’ all over it. I only touched it and it opened by its self. “Wah! Scary!” I said jumping back.

     “Hmm? Ah! I see you’ve finally made it here Princess Sarah.” A man said holding a hand full of books. He wore a crown over his head, which obviously meant he was the King. “I was worried you weren’t going to make it. But now that you’re here come walk around the library with me.”

     “U-u-umm, okay.” I said. The library was much bigger than any library I’ve EVER been in. It was probably full of every book in the whole world! Yeah, imagine seeing every information on countries, states, capitals, languages, etc. in one library! Well I saw a lot of book’s that day and the King said he’s read one hundred million books. It seems he is a real book worm and a lot smarter than the smartest person in the world.

     “And sometimes there are secret passages behind any book shelf.” The King whispered, “There’s one in this very room but I can’t tell you were it is. Why don’t you try to see if you can find it?”

     “Ah, Umm. Okay. I’ll try.” I said then searching for the book. I looked everywhere and just as I was about to give up I heard the voice echoing in my head again saying, come this way. So I followed it until finally it was pounding in my head saying, TAKE HOLD OF THE RAINBOW BOOK IN FRONT OF YOU AND THERE SHALL YOU FIND ME WAITING, waiting, waiting, waiting I did as the voice told me and pulled the rainbow colored book revealing the hidden path.

     “Great. You found it.” The King said, “Now you can finally meet with my son the Prince.” I when through the dark tunneled passage only to find Snowbell trapped in a golden cage in the middle of the room. There was mist on the floor surrounding my poor kitten.

     “Snowbell!” I yelled running to the cage, “How did you get here? I was so worried about you, here let me get you out of there.”

     “Get her.” A voice whispered. I heard footsteps coming toward me and as I turned around one of the creeps grabbed me by my wrists, squeezing really hard.

     “Ah! No! Let me go!” I said struggling, “Ouch! You’re hurting me!”

     “Not until the Prince gives orders to release you.” The first man said.

     “Wait, the Prince ordered you to grab me!?” I said angrily, “But that doesn’t make any since. Princes’ aren’t evil like this.” As I talked to myself, a boy came out of the shadows but not revealing his face. It was the Prince.

     “You know, you really shouldn’t talk to yourself.” The Prince said, “It’s not healthy. So why don’t I help you with that. Boys’! Gag her. And tie her up while you’re at it.”

     “No! Please don’t!” I begged.

     “Sorry. But I want you to be quite right now and I don’t want you to try to run away for what I’m about to do to you.” The Prince said. As they tied and gagged me, the Prince got out a book and started chanting some strange words. Then there was a gust of wind that lasted for ten seconds. Soon after, the Prince got out a needle. It wasn’t just any ordinary needle, it was a SHOT NEEDLE! I hate getting shots because they paralyze where ever they put the needle in. Then the Prince walked over to me, still hiding his face, and poked the needle into both my arms and legs so I couldn’t move. I also started to feel tired and shortly after I fell asleep, but heard these few words.

     “Take her to the Other World and tie her up in a tree.” The Prince said, “And same with the cat. There is nothing special with it. I only need Sarah.”



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Uber good

Posted 12 Years Ago


ooh!! i read this at school didn't i?

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a cool idea for a story, sounds very original

Posted 12 Years Ago


Glad you liked it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


All I can say is is whoa!....

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on February 19, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1