Siblings

Siblings

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

They get on your nerve sometimes

"

Do your siblings sometimes make you go crazy? Get you in trouble? Make you cry? If you have or haven't, I'm going to tell you what they did to me this morning. It was 1:00 O'clock and I haven't had breakfast yet. I got some cereal, but I couldn't find anything to put it in.

"I wonder if there's any eggo's left?" I thought to myself opining the freezer door. "Oh. Here's some." I took one pack of eggo's that held five and nearly closed it until I saw more in there quietly saying, "Oh boy! There's alot of eggo's now than what that one little box held." I decided to toast the five eggo's I first took out, but I could only fit up to four eggo's, so the fifth, odd one out, eggo stayed in the tiny clear bag it came in until the four were done.

"I should put the cereal away while I'm waiting." I said. I waited a few minutes for the eggo's to be done. A minute later or so, they were done. I took a paper plate out of the cabenet and placed the eggo's on it, then put number five in to toast. As I sat down to eat my four that were done, My three sisteres came in and complaned that I was eating four, soon five. In the end I had to give my fifth eggo to my youngest sister. After I finished eating I came onto the computer and listened to sad songs for an hour and cried because I was thinking about how mean they were to me and my mom devorcing my dad for another man and cheating on him. If my mom is some how reading this I hope she know's that I can never be a normal girl without my birth parents that were happly married to each other ever again and I'll alwas never execpt the other man you mairried so quickly....



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Some things might not be spelled right. Please ignore it while reading. And please leave a review. If you have a sibling story you want to share, leave a review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
yeah i've been there with my baby neice with all of my stuff i don't really like having her around from all the havoc that she causes so i ignore her but she loves to cuddle with me so i let it be :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


No, No Tyki. (Your code name.) I was just sad yesterday. I'm doing fine now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


.....it was funny in the beginning but the ending was really sad. is that true, if so I'm willing to talk to you by phone. Come on Harmony (that's ur code name!)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 6, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1