Stranger danger!

Stranger danger!

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Never talk to people you don't know.

"

My name is Zoe and I’m a freshman at Hilly Lake High school. I have short black hair and I wear a dark blue long sleeved shirt with a cute black mini skirt. On my first day of school I was invited to a senior party, but the problem about that was, I had no clue on where I was going. So I got lost. I’m still lost in fact. I keep running into dead ends and I’m starting to get scared.

     “Can I help you?” A voice said from behind me. It sounded like a man’s voice. I turned around and it was. He was tall and skinny and wore a light purple formal jacket with matching pants. He had long blond hair and small glasses looking like they would slip off at any moment. Behind his small spectacles were his deep ocean blue eyes.

     “Umm. D-d-d-do you know where this address is?” I stuttered asking him. I didn’t know him, but because I didn’t know where I was, I had to resort to him.

     “Yes. I know that street.” He said. Yes! I’ll get to the party in time! “I’ll take you there myself. Follow me.”

     “Umm. Okay…” Oh no! My parents told me not to go with any strangers…but he said he knows where the party is at…sure hope he isn’t lying to me…

   We walked for a long time and it felt like we weren’t going to get there, but we made it! I thanked him and ran to the door.

     “Whew! I thought for sure he was going to kidnap me!” I said ringing the doorbell. No one answered it. They probably had the music up to loud. But then again it seemed quiet. Too quiet. As I waited, I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I quickly felt the urge to run to it, not away from it. I hit against the man that took me here really hard and he took a hold of my arm and wrapped his arm around my chest.

     “Urge! What the heck are you doing!? Let me go!” I screamed. He dragged me off the porch and hid behind the side of the house taking out duct tape and gently placing it over my mouth.

     “I’m sorry about this. I had no other choice.” He said now taking out rope, tying my hands behind my back. What had I gotten myself into?

   After finishing the last knot, a black buggy car drove up we and walked over to it with the trunk flipping open, placing me inside and slamming it back down.

     “She’s the one we’re after?” A male voice said.

     “I think so.” The man I meet said.

     “You think so?” The other man yelled. He sounded very mad. He sighed and continued talking. “Never mind. It doesn’t matter to me. But she better be the girl.”

   Then I felt the car moving and that means this was the end of me. I have to get out of here! But how…?

   Later I got the duct tape to come off, but the ropes were too hard and tight to get off. Suddenly there was a sudden stop. It must have been a red light. I was getting really hot and sweaty in there and when I moved, the ropes started to slip off. Just as the ropes came off, the car moved again.

   When the car stopped again, I pulled the lever to open the trunk and jumped out and ran for my dear life. I missed the party, but after that I told myself I wouldn’t be doing that ever again without someone to go with so I would never be alone again.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Enjoy if you dare! And please feel free to rewiew!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yep! Thats the moral of the story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow, what an adventure! and so now you know, don't follow strangers~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Umm. Well I thought it was a girl and a creepy man. So I stuck with it....

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow, thats creepy. That's why i have a bag with my phone, lotion and swiss army knife. But u do realize that pic u have is from a yaoi called Loveless? (yaoi=gay in japanese) just telling u

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
4 Reviews
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1